Free Member
Feb 16, 2010
worcester
Funster No
MH
b class rv
Exp
1 year
Hi i am looking for some advise on px my b class coachman 275ds double slide diesel 56 reg for an a class

GriffinRV

Free Member
Feb 16, 2010
Funster No
What are you looking at part exchanging it with?

James

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
GriffinRV
Banned

Funster No : 10300

this is what happens when you come on the forum with business in mind....BANNED!!!!!

apologies if im wrong and there are other reasons jim, but thats what it looks like.

edit.,..just checked his OTHER post.....i'm right.

OP
OP
bigjon

bigjon

Free Member
Feb 16, 2010
worcester
Funster No
MH
b class rv
Exp
1 year
GriffinRV
Banned

Funster No : 10300

this is what happens when you come on the forum with business in mind....BANNED!!!!!

apologies if im wrong and there are other reasons jim, but thats what it looks like.

edit.,..just checked his OTHER post.....i'm right.
how is swoping your motorhome buisness ,this is our first motorhome and and we need more room for our two young boys

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
how is swoping your motorhome buisness ,this is our first motorhome and and we need more room for our two young boys

its not you at fault....you did it correctly by asking for info.....

GriffinRV has only made two posts...both with regard to his business...even if the reply to yours was not direct it was inferred.

his first was a direct advert for his own business with contact details...not allowed as per forum rules.

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +

Absolutely nothing wrong with your post at all, Big Jon - as trade members we know we are tolerated on this web site so long as we do NOT try to advertise ourselves for free. If we want to contact you about a deal then we do it through a private message (pm) or we ring you direct.

What we do not do is Push our business down everybody else's throat - when all they want to do is relax in front of the Computer reading 'Fun!

Having said all of that - I have 'PM'ed you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back