Slow Cooker Instructions (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
I have lost the instructions for my Slow Cooker a "Bonne Cuisine Model E821", I do however have the instruction manuals for every other electrical item I have EVER owned, except for two and this is one of them.

Has anyone got the instructions that they could please photocopy for me?

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Have they a website you could download it from?

alivan

Free Member
Jan 29, 2010
UK and Europe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hello, If you go to this site: http://www.lloytronuk.co.uk/llyzc/ who make the unit you are asking about send them an e. mail, I am sure they will send one FOC, I have done this a few times. ( was in electrical goods for many years.)
Best wishes
Ivan :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I have lost the instructions for my Slow Cooker a "Bonne Cuisine Model E821", I do however have the instruction manuals for every other electrical item I have EVER owned, except for two and this is one of them.

Has anyone got the instructions that they could please photocopy for me?

So are slow cookers particularly useful in a MH. Can you fit a whole chicken in? I've never had one but think that maybe it could save gas when we are away.

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
So are slow cookers particularly useful in a MH. Can you fit a whole chicken in? I've never had one but think that maybe it could save gas when we are away.

If you had a big one, maybe a chicken would fit. They are very useful in the van and are best for stews and that type of thing. We just put all the ingredients in, switch on and go out for the day and when we get back a meal is ready (epically useful if you called at a drinking establishment on the way back).

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Tesco have a good offer on a slow cooker ...

Link Removed

As already said, great in the van as they only use 190watt ..

I've also knew someone who used it while driving, power suppled by an inverter, pan sitting in the sink, hot meal ready on arrival .. and before anyone shouts Health and Safety .. about a pan flying about the van if there is an accident .... do at your own risk ..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
I've also knew someone who used it while driving, power suppled by an inverter, pan sitting in the sink, hot meal ready on arrival .. and before anyone shouts Health and Safety .. about a pan flying about the van if there is an accident .... do at your own risk ..

Good idea, we already boil water with a travel kettle on the move and that is very dangerous. :Eeek:

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I put a whole chicken in my slow cooker, stuffed with quartered lemons and nothing else.

It's so tender it falls off the bone and you get about half a pint of lemony stock to make gravy.

Delicious with rice.

Randonneur

Free Member
Mar 31, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
4 years
I have cooked a whole chicken in my slow cooker and it was delicious. If you are worried about the colour you could always brown it first in a frying pan.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back