Vegetarian Recipes (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
I'm looking for a couple of knockout vegetarian recipes - anyone know of any please?? I can adapt anything for the van :winky:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Might be worth trawling the TV websites... beeb, Ch4 etc

Had a lovely piece of Filet steak yesterday... I don't think there's a veggie equivalent:winky:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I'm looking for a couple of knockout vegetarian recipes - anyone know of any please?? I can adapt anything for the van :winky:

Have you tried a box of fajita mix made with quorn. Absolutely scrummy. Tortillas, refried beans, guacamole, sour cream. Mmmm.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: No.1 Veggie Recipe:-

Take some Haricot Beans and bake them in a tomatoe frita sauce aolong with some Sugar to taste.
When cooked? Place them on a bed of Bruschetta. while piping hot. Enjoy.

Beans on Toast :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
If you Google 'Quorn' and you go on their website, you can sign up for the email news and they give loadsa recipes. I have signed up. Also they have competitions you canenter. You could choose the best ones for in your van.

Also, once Spring and Summer arrive, just throw any seasonal vegetables into a pan and stir fry and serve with rice or cous cous, or add one of the many sauces at the last minute... there are some quite good ones now.

Or, buy some Quorn pieces and you can slow roast them in a casserole with veggie gravy added if needed, ideal for in the van.

Oh dear, you've made me hungy now ..... will have to break my diet!:Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back