What is the beep ??? (1 Viewer)

Jan 15, 2009
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer MC B690
Exp
Since 2009
Does anyone know what and why I hear an occasional beep inside my Burstner i647. Having said that I haven't noticed it lately since changing the three dodgey leisure batteries.
When the van is left standing for a couple of days with supposedly fully charged batteries..and the power switched off.. the batteries seem to take a charge when next driven...Is this normal ??

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
I think youve answered your own question there.

Batteries naturally discharge over time (even a couple of days will see a voltage drop). If you were getting a beep with knackered batteries it was probably a low voltage warning off a smoke detector or other bit of kit telling you of the power problem.

New batteries should sort it but will always take a charge if left to stand for any period of time.

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Its as said before, a low voltage warning from one of your appliances like, gas alarm etc. The low voltage is because your leisure battery is running down.

And Keith, do something about that font mate.:shout:

Jim
:Smile:

OP
OP
L
Jan 15, 2009
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer MC B690
Exp
Since 2009
How's this font Jim???

:thumb:
Its as said before, a low voltage warning from one of your appliances like, gas alarm etc. The low voltage is because your leisure battery is running down.

And Keith, do something about that font mate.:shout:

Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L
Jan 15, 2009
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer MC B690
Exp
Since 2009
I don't have a smoke alarm fitted , I'll recheck the manual.
Cheers anyway MovanUOTE=movan;245665]Are you sure it isn't your smoke alarm battery running low?[/QUOTE]

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
beeping

we here beeping on our shogun and don t know what that is every now and again it beeps:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back