blue badge in france (1 Viewer)

dorry

Free Member
Jun 19, 2009
Funster No
Hi ,we are going to france with a 22foot chassuon 07in June for the first time. Could anyone give advice on blue badge disabled parking please. many thanks dorry

duetto owner

Free Member
May 7, 2009
north surrey
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
in first year
used a blue badge a few years ago in la rochelle also a couple of small places in northen france [in a car] had no problems i think they are valid throughout the eec

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Have you still got your booklet that came with your blue badge? Only reason is, that it tells you when and where you have to pay etc in the back of the booklet.

They are valid in europe, but some vary depending on area, but france are reasonably good i beleive!

If you don't have one, let me know and I will er...find mine...somewhere! lol!

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We found this usefull, In the booklet that came with the badge there is a French translation you can copy, onto a card and place it in the window with your disability badge. It states about being allowed to use the blue badges in the eu.
It was ok for shopping areas we tended to take two spaces, no problems.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Hi ,we are going to france with a 22foot chassuon 07in June for the first time. Could anyone give advice on blue badge disabled parking please. many thanks dorry

If you do a google search using the words " UK gov blue badge" you will get all the help and info you need, you have to dig a little but its all there.

Doug...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back