Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I'm sure we can't be the only ones with this problem. In readiness for escape, I have been getting to grips with the workings of our new MH (well new to us anyway). I couldn't get the heater to work so guess the battery may be flat. After much struggle, we got the front off and the new battery in but can't now get the front back on. If we can't sort it, we'll have to go to the dealer and probably be charged an arm and a leg. I would be grateful for any suggestions. Polite ones please.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi,

If you give Glenn or Ian a ring tomorrow 01-580-881288, they will be happy to give you some free advice if no-one else posts.

Peter

Dick Lane Motorhomes

Free Member
Feb 6, 2010
Between Leeds & Bradford
Funster No
MH
C-Class
Exp
40 years
I'm sure we can't be the only ones with this problem. In readiness for escape, I have been getting to grips with the workings of our new MH (well new to us anyway). I couldn't get the heater to work so guess the battery may be flat. After much struggle, we got the front off and the new battery in but can't now get the front back on. If we can't sort it, we'll have to go to the dealer and probably be charged an arm and a leg. I would be grateful for any suggestions. Polite ones please.

Why don't you pop over to us - Kevin, our Service Manager, would sort it for you in a trice? We may have a Bradford phone number but we are in Leeds - just! Give me a call first on 01274 661441 and I'll personally arrange it with pleasure.

Stephen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Give me a call first on 01274 661441 and I'll personally arrange it with pleasure.
Stephen

Eh up.

Are you going to be Nice Dealer ( Northern ) Ltd then :Smile:

Don't know if we can handle two good guys on here. Not natural is it.

PS Just noticed - Gen Aviation - Nice Dealer ( South ) Ltd is ex pilot - serious ex pilot too.

PPS: You need to PM Jim to change "funster" to "trader" before he gets stroppy.

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Why don't you pop over to us - Kevin, our Service Manager, would sort it for you in a trice? We may have a Bradford phone number but we are in Leeds - just! Give me a call first on 01274 661441 and I'll personally arrange it with pleasure.

Stephen

hi steven....a suggestion if i may.

send Jim (admin) a PM and ask for TRADE MEMBERS status on the forum.

he doesnt have a problem with trade member but does object to members pushing their wares without consent.

click >>>Link Removed<<< to PM him.

also read >>>Link Removed<<<

Oooops!!! just read the end of Brians post :Doh:

Last edited:

Dick Lane Motorhomes

Free Member
Feb 6, 2010
Between Leeds & Bradford
Funster No
MH
C-Class
Exp
40 years
hi steven....a suggestion if i may.

send Jim (admin) a PM and ask for TRADE MEMBERS status on the forum.

he doesnt have a problem with trade member but does object to members pushing their wares without consent.

click >>>Link Removed<<< to PM him.

also read >>>Link Removed<<<

Oooops!!! just read the end of Brians post :Doh:

Thanks for the advice, Pappajohn - I didn't realise what 'funster' implied - I thought we were ALL 'funsters' ! I've PM'd Jim as you suggested. But I'm still a 'funster' at heart !! :winky:

Stephen

Dick Lane Motorhomes

Free Member
Feb 6, 2010
Between Leeds & Bradford
Funster No
MH
C-Class
Exp
40 years
Eh up.

Are you going to be Nice Dealer ( Northern ) Ltd then :Smile:

Don't know if we can handle two good guys on here. Not natural is it.

PS Just noticed - Gen Aviation - Nice Dealer ( South ) Ltd is ex pilot - serious ex pilot too.

PPS: You need to PM Jim to change "funster" to "trader" before he gets stroppy.

Thanks, Brian - I've PM'd Jim to get it changed. And 'yes' - I AM your 'Nice Dealer (Northern) Ltd' ::bigsmile: Ooops .... I hope I haven't broken the rules again ??? Am I allowed to say that ? Mind you - I've been having a look at 'Nice Dealer (South) Ltd's' posts and if I follow his example I think I should be safe :winky:

Stephen

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
And 'yes' - I AM your 'Nice Dealer (Northern) Ltd'
Stephen

Not a lot of them about as you may realise if you've been reading the forums. A good many of the dealers seem to be rejects from the back street used car sales community. Or axe murderers let out on parole because of their disruptive influence inside.

It seems to me that anyone who treats their customers well just can't fail.

I don't know if you'll get away with what Peter does just yet, he's proved himself to be one of the good guys over a long period. But it can only do you a lot of good if you take the trouble to fit in long term. Anyway, it's all up to Jim who owns this place.

OP
OP
Loujess

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp

Stephen

Thanks - I have one or two technical matters to sort so will definitely give a call.

Loujess

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back