LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We have had a bargain today at Aldi, power LED lighting 9.99p slimline, silver, 41 x 5 x 1.5 cm (w x h x d) will fit under cuboards in motorhome, great. We've been looking around the MHshows, found them to be much more expensive. :Smile:

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
(DC 12v) 6 LEDS 0.5 W and they come with a plug in adapter 3w AC 120-240v - 50/60Hz. The plug in adapter has a jack plug that plugs into the light strip that has a touch sensor switch. Hope this info helps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter James

Free Member
Dec 5, 2009
Funster No
Are these the rechargeable type?

(Incidentally I have got some of these and found them very good if you can wait a couple of weeks for delivery Link Removed )

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Are these the rechargeable type?

(Incidentally I have got some of these and found them very good if you can wait a couple of weeks for delivery Link Removed )

No they are not rechargable. The ones you have found, we bought the same we paid 9.99p at shepton mallet show last year.

The ones from Aldi are in a silver slimlinecasing very elegant.

Peter James

Free Member
Dec 5, 2009
Funster No
The ones from Aldi are in a silver slimlinecasing very elegant.

Ah I think that would make them easier to fit. These things are quite rugged because they are encased in plastic, but you need some means of holding them up, a separate switch, and a low amperage fuse.
Whilst you are in Aldi you may see Duct Tape, and 1lite tins of metal paint, both of which is the best quality I have ever found :thumb:

joggerman

Free Member
Jul 21, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
Since 2004
Ah I think that would make them easier to fit. These things are quite rugged because they are encased in plastic, but you need some means of holding them up, a separate switch, and a low amperage fuse.
Whilst you are in Aldi you may see Duct Tape, and 1lite tins of metal paint, both of which is the best quality I have ever found :thumb:

For fixing them up I would use professional double sided carpet tape, incredibly strong.

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Oh what a plonka I am, I am very sorry I made a MISTAKE I was checking the reciept this morning and it was LIDL not Aldi I do appologise. I was so keen to let everyone no.

:Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh:

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006

Ther are screw holes in the casing and screws are provided in the kit, sorry it was Lidl not Aldi i feel such a plonka:Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back