Morning all (1 Viewer)

wardy

Free Member
Feb 1, 2010
Funster No
Is there anyone out there who could help me? I have an electrical problem with my motorhome (Riviera) which I just cant sort out. So if you know of a good auto electrician in the Southampton /Portsmouth area perhaps you could let me know. Cheers.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi and Welcome to fun - Im in London so too far away however

some local councils have their own MOT stations the public can use, some even offer a repair service, so give yours a ring - our local council sorted out our mh a treat so give yours ring, they may be able to help or point you in the right direction if no other mhfunsters can give you a recommendation

Good luck hope you get it sorted soon

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Is there anyone out there who could help me? I have an electrical problem with my motorhome (Riviera) which I just cant sort out. So if you know of a good auto electrician in the Southampton /Portsmouth area perhaps you could let me know. Cheers.

Well you could try describing it.

You'll get ten maybe twenty replies. Most of them will be totally wrong or off subject but you may just get one good one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

wardy

Free Member
Feb 1, 2010
Funster No
Electrical Problem

Cheers, Brian, sounds like that might be worth a go.

I have a 1994 Ford Transit Riviera (imported, left-hand drive). When I plug the mains in I get a constant ticking from the consumer unit. The red light shows the 12 volts appears to be charging but it continually flashes in time with the 'ticking'. The only thing that seems to stop the ticking is turning on the main light in living area. Beats me! :ROFLMAO:
Anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back