Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Great to see we now have a meet.

Lynn and Ash from here have decided to come skiing with us In 13 days time.... Le saisies, le staying on aires. le prazdelyz before praz su arly

Anyone else coming for the ride,,,,, Now the recesssion is finally over :ROFLMAO::thumb:

Come on,,, spend some dosh,, be a devil...you dont know what you might be doing in 10 months.

dogmanlpool

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
liverpool
Funster No
MH
mercedes 609d
hello

hello haganap sorry i missed you at the newyear meet ? i will try and trick pat n jan in to goin and hitch a ride :ROFLMAO: ? am jealous ? keith (dogmanlpool) :thumb:
have a nice time ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Would love to hop over to France but sadly both working! We visited les saises a couple of summers ago, lovely little place and if I remember correctly the aire was at the top. Enjoy all!

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Come on,,, spend some dosh,, be a devil...you dont know what you might be doing in 10 months.

I hope what started around 10mths ago with us, does not happen to anyone we know. Have a good one and see you??????????????????

Whenever :thumb:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi Paul

I was really tempted but now have my leg in a brace with crucial ligament damage.

Have a really great time, I will just go down another slippery slope instead (life).:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pat

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Sorry Haggers! We'd have loved to have come skiing with you but the sun has now come out in Spain so we feel obliged to stay here!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have a great time!!!

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Hi Paul

I was really tempted but now have my leg in a brace with crucial ligament damage.

Have a really great time, I will just go down another slippery slope instead (life).:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pat

Excuses excuses, thats all you ever give Pat :ROFLMAO:

Sorry Haggers! We'd have loved to have come skiing with you but the sun has now come out in Spain so we feel obliged to stay here!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have a great time!!!

There wiill be sun in the mountains too you know.:thumb:

Rickboy

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
Funster No

Lynn and Ash from here have decided to come skiing with us In 13 days time.... Le saisies, le staying on aires. le prazdelyz before praz su arly

Anyone else coming for the ride,,,,, Now the recesssion is finally over :ROFLMAO::thumb:

I will be in Praz sur Arly/Flumet from 2 March for 5 weeks.My season pass does not cover Les Saisies.(Higher at 1650mts if the snow is bad but colder a night.)
Rick

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
to ski

HI
I do not see us going my wife has to work up 15 feb but might be going up scotland next week end are you planning any trips up when you get back .

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
some people have to go to work to keep you N.H.S. workers in the life style you are accustomed to.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: have a great time mate see you at Newark. Chris says she knew you were dreaming about the match, HOWAY THE LADS

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
how did trip go

did you use the air at la praz de lys i am thinking going March time.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
did you use the air at la praz de lys i am thinking going March time.

just doing my blog up for a read. No we had a change of plan and used three resorts that I will let you read up on:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back