Free Member
Mar 21, 2009
New Forest Southampton
Funster No
MH
Swift 6 berth Coach built
Exp
Good evening
Does anyone know or have a discount code for P&O Ferries for making a booking cheaper??:Blush:
Got the Sea France one(BROWN)but it is still more expensive.
Norfolkline(TEF04)

dewaltman

Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years , tugging for 27 years
mark sorry cant help you but interested to know if you have a promotional code for LD lines on their crossing from portsmouth le havre sailings or have you found a cheap booking agent thanks

OP
OP
markymark

markymark

Free Member
Mar 21, 2009
New Forest Southampton
Funster No
MH
Exp
No sorry Dewalt i dont have any codes for L D lines.
I tried the Le havre crossing just to see the price for a 7m MH, to many flip flops for me that. Would have cut out a few hours driving as well to the south.
Oh well.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dewaltman

Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years , tugging for 27 years
mark thanks for reply in june approx £330 return as i live in south wales might book single on the way back from le havre 18 th june £166 saving me abiut 200 miles le havre to calais and across from dover

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Just a word of warning
Last year a Friend and I scanned the Tinternet for a promo code for Sea France:thumb:

Found one and "borrowed" it:thumb:

Got the discount:thumb:

At booking in was asked for the membership card that went with it:Doh:
Tried all sorts of blagging:RollEyes:

Was made to pay back discount:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Geo
You know who you are dear Friend:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
markymark

markymark

Free Member
Mar 21, 2009
New Forest Southampton
Funster No
MH
Exp
Sounds like the better option for you.
We plan to leave Blighty on the 7th June and head for the coast, stopping off at 2 aires. first one in Florac off the N106 and the second, Ste Croxi De Verdon. Small aire next to a village and lake. From there head south again to coast, Toulon area or some where close by. Plan to use the ACSI card or see what aires are like. First time abroad for us in the van so will be a learning curve.
Route and stop offs all subject to change:ROFLMAO:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Similar plans for us. Hoping to cross the channel on the 8th June and head across to Brittany for a few weeks & then where the wind takes us. Also going to give the ASCI card & aires a lot of use. May see you on the road ::bigsmile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Similar plans for us. Hoping to cross the channel on the 8th June and head across to Brittany for a few weeks & then where the wind takes us. Also going to give the ASCI card & aires a lot of use. May see you on the road ::bigsmile:

Hi Dellwood,
Were doing the same. Our first trip abroad in MH.::bigsmile:
Probably a silly question , but , whats an ASCI card please?
Bev

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Just my poor attention to detail - should have read ACSI card :Blush:

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Acsi

The ACSI card and book can be bought from Vicarous books there was a discount running search the threads for it. The card gives you camp sites that charge £11- £15 per night for your site but only in low season, we have just bought ours for the first time, we also use Camping Cheques ( Do a google search for their website ) hope this helps - Sue :thumb:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I didn't realize you'd put it the wrong way round, didn't know what it was spelt either way :Smile: Its all new to us.
But now i do , thanks Sue. We shall look up the camping cheque thing too. As June July will be out of season , i guess . Anything to help , keep costs down . We were planning on eating out alot , but have been told it will cost about £140 £160 for us 5 to have a meal out :Eeek: We are used to the Greek islands prices . So saving on campsites will be a help. Looks like Ralph will be using the Cadac lots too !
Bev

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Its costing us £122.00 with Seafrance for Dover-Calais, near end of June and Calais-Dover middle of July. To peeps and a dog, no charge for the dog.

We were in the process of booking with P&O but the price went up by £20.00 while we were actually booking it :Eeek:

Jim
:Smile:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
. As June July will be out of season , i guess . Anything to help , keep costs down . Bev

Our plans for the summer include a possible 6 week tour of France. When we looked at sites in Brittany, it appears that the ACSI card is useable for June and only up to the first week in July. We intend to use Aires where we can:Smile:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Another site to google....

I didn't realize you'd put it the wrong way round, didn't know what it was spelt either way :Smile: Its all new to us.
But now i do , thanks Sue. We shall look up the camping cheque thing too. As June July will be out of season , i guess . Anything to help , keep costs down . We were planning on eating out alot , but have been told it will cost about £140 £160 for us 5 to have a meal out :Eeek: We are used to the Greek islands prices . So saving on campsites will be a help. Looks like Ralph will be using the Cadac lots too !
Bev

Google France-Passion, it's self explanatory when it opens up !!
I have been with them for 4 years !!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back