Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I have to ask this question, I can't help myself!!!

So does that mean I have to be interested in order to learn about their product and methods? Not as a convenient place to park overnight, where I will personally as a matter of courtesy visit their shop, but not feel obliged to actually buy anything and, should I choose to move on before they even knew I was there (because they were closed yesterday when we got here) I wouldn't feel at all guilty?

And if I have to be interested and learn as a pre-requisite, then thankyou for asking, but I feel I am exceedingly unlikely to want to join your club!

LOL

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
I have to ask this question, I can't help myself!!!

So does that mean I have to be interested in order to learn about their product and methods? Not as a convenient place to park overnight, where I will personally as a matter of courtesy visit their shop, but not feel obliged to actually buy anything and, should I choose to move on before they even knew I was there (because they were closed yesterday when we got here) I wouldn't feel at all guilty?

And if I have to be interested and learn as a pre-requisite, then thankyou for asking, but I feel I am exceedingly unlikely to want to join your club!

LOL

I don't think this sort of sarcastic reply was quite necessary!

The OP was simply supplying a link to a site that does indeed offer free camping.

Whether or not you like the idea of this sort of camping is entirely your preference, but others do.

I use a similar scheme that lets campers stay FOC on French vinyards, and whilst I've used the scheme on about 5 occasions, I've only felt obliged to shop in the cave once, at other times I've arrived, and left outside shop hours. I've always found the hosts very obliging, and not in the least pushy.

The 'membership' or registration fee was saved on the first evening.

I'd be prepared to give it a go!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

neilmac

Free Member
Nov 24, 2008
UK, France & Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2nd year
I think their setup looks ok, they are trying hard to expand their network - so good luck to them :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back