Hymer B754 (1 Viewer)

fuzzynana

Free Member
Jan 16, 2010
Funster No
hi all, does anyone know where i can advertise our 2001 Hymer B754, preferably looking for free sites. we really need to sell our beautiful tou asap.
please get back to me or email me if you know of anyone looking for one j@visum.co.uk we have lots of pics and info
many thanks for any help

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
hi all, does anyone know where i can advertise our 2001 Hymer B754, preferably looking for free sites. we really need to sell our beautiful tou asap.
please get back to me or email me if you know of anyone looking for one j@visum.co.uk we have lots of pics and info
many thanks for any help

You can advertise it on Fun!:thumb: or pm me with all the details as I could be interested.

Peter

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Q Hilldweller Brian:ROFLMAO::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Q Hilldweller Brian:ROFLMAO::winky:

:RollEyes:

Oh alright - as ever Peter the good guy - I'm sure he'll do as good a deal as any dealer out there and unlike many dealers I'm sure they will get paid without screaming for the cheque.

There's already someone on here playing Hunt The Hymer (joggerman), is this anything like what he is after ?

PS: I've just googled it, no, it's much bigger than joggerman was after. Lovely van though. One slightly newer came up £35,000 and SOLD.

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
:RollEyes:

Oh alright - as ever Peter the good guy - I'm sure he'll do as good a deal as any dealer out there and unlike many dealers I'm sure they will get paid without screaming for the cheque.

Thanks for that Brian, instant on line tranfer into sellers Bank Account, no cheques!

Peter

john-A

Free Member
Dec 6, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika
Exp
n/a
Thanks for that Brian, instant on line tranfer into sellers Bank Account, no cheques!

Peter

Are you paying commision Peter :Blush: if so can I have what Brian is getting:ROFLMAO:
But on a serious note I will be sending you a PM when we (that will be the wife then) finally make up our minds what we want

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Are you paying commision Peter :Blush: if so can I have what Brian is getting:ROFLMAO:
But on a serious note I will be sending you a PM when we (that will be the wife then) finally make up our minds what we want

Thanks for that, you can peruse what we have to offer on the website and if you need to pick brains apart from those on Fun! :)Wink:) Lawrence or Andy will oblige if your paying for the call:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:although they have been known on occasions to phone back:cry:

Peter

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Its nice to have a dealer going about his work, enjoying it and having a sense of humour too.
not hard to see why your allways reccomended by others, just a shame you haven't got your norhtern branch up and running.:whatthe:

Thanks Peter.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back