SeaFrance (1 Viewer)

Jul 17, 2009
Funster No
Just in case anybody is looking for a cheap channel ferry crossing, I have just booked a Dover-Calais return ferry crossing at the end of March with SeaFrance for £45.00 for a 6.00m MH, seems a good deal to me !

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Go for it !!!

I always use Sea France..the boats are cleaner and quicker across, the staff are more friendly and the food is food and not the crap that P&O throw at you !!!..:thumb:

neilmac

Free Member
Nov 24, 2008
UK, France & Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2nd year
Seems a good deal:thumb:

We've used them a few times now and probably will do again for our next crossing in February.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laika

Free Member
Nov 28, 2009
Funster No
Hi sorry beat you £19 each way plus £2 conservation tax for 6m m/h both day time crossings out May back July Regards Laika :ROFLMAO: Have a nice hol.

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
I always use Sea France..the boats are cleaner and quicker across, the staff are more friendly and the food is food and not the crap that P&O throw at you !!!..:thumb:
I usually use SeaFrance but currently i'm getting better prices from P&O, even with an offer code from SeaFrance. I always cross check to get comparisons.

As for food 'SP'.....at the exorbitant prices charged by both ferry companies I wouldn't bother. If travelling during the day, go to Flunch at any Auchan where you will get a damn good meal for a fiver plus 'seconds' for free if you want more too. Funny how most going back for 'seconds' are all brits!

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Just in case anybody is looking for a cheap channel ferry crossing, I have just booked a Dover-Calais return ferry crossing at the end of March with SeaFrance for £45.00 for a 6.00m MH, seems a good deal to me !

£45 wow have they put the prices up :ROFLMAO:

sorry couldn;t resist we booked for £43:winky:

warwick

Free Member
Sep 16, 2008
Funster No
Lets hope SeaFrance stay in business then!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back