Piers Morgan / being gassed. (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Did anyone see the Piers Morgan program last night?
He spoke to a couple of spivs who claim they had been robbed after being gassed! They apparently woke up feeling groggy, and realised they had been gassed, "they pumped it through the air conditioning", they said. 1, How did they know it had come through the aircon unit? and 2, if they had any idea how aircon units work, they would realise that its a sealed unit, and it isn't a case of spraying gas into the outside unit. Never mind, they got their mugs on the telly.

geoff587

Free Member
Feb 13, 2009
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
How do the villians who go around gassing people , know who has drank enough wine for the gas to take effect :roflmto:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Its people like that who give the honest Brits in Marbella a bad name.
The Costa Del Crime is just going to soft.
What happened to all the bank robers and proper villans.:ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Its people like that who give the honest Brits in Marbella a bad name.
The Costa Del Crime is just going to soft.
What happened to all the bank robers and proper villans.:ROFLMAO:

either dead or returned home :winky:
they've all been there for the last 50 years and now probably unable to hold up a conversation, let alone a bank. :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
The Eastern Europeans and Russians are the real bar stewards the law means nought to them.

Makes our villains look like choir boys

lost-a-spanner

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Port Ste Foy et Ponchapt
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Aye-up.....The gas thing is used quite often on "airs" on the autoroutes in the S/E of France and many camper/caravan users are being robbed. This is mainly near to the Spannish border....Beware !!!!!!!!

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Aye-up.....The gas thing is used quite often on "airs" on the autoroutes in the S/E of France and many camper/caravan users are being robbed. This is mainly near to the Spannish border....Beware !!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years

Ooops, I see you're a new member, be prepared for incoming flak.hardhatflyingwelcome:whistle:

geoff587

Free Member
Feb 13, 2009
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Well a friend of a friends second cousin knows someone it happened too, and they had only had a few drinks when they were gassed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JumboBeef

Free Member
Jul 27, 2009
Funster No
She gets someone else to do it for her of course. Bling, bling and bling!

Just goes to prove: no matter how much money, will always be a cheap tart!

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Well a friend of a friends second cousin knows someone it happened too, and they had only had a few drinks when they were gassed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geoff,
Don't you mean "were gassed after only a few drinks"?
John

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
:)

Could she find it without instructions ?

You think she might get confused with her elbow? ::bigsmile:
(Didn't see the prog so not familiar with the lady in question...)

John

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
Piers Morgan/being gassed

gassed! my ar**,in35 years of caravanning/motorcaravanning i have NEVER met ANYBODY
whoHAS ACTUALLY been gassed, met lots who either knew somebody or spoke to or heard of but NEVER an actual victim, I was once robbed myself on a services aire on the A9 near
Montpelier, FRANCE, whilst sleeping in our caravan overnight and i had a bit of a thick head
in the morning probably something to do with drinking a bottle of wine before settling down
for the night. Also the french police have only ONE reported incident of gassing in the last
ELEVEN YEARS so what does that tell you, just avoid stopping on MOTORWAY aires AT ALL c COSTS and you wont go far wrong !!!:thumb:

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
You all keep saying you wont believe it until you hear from someone it has happened to first hand.

well believe it.

It has happened to me several times, though they never managed to steal anything.

Not in a motorhome but in a car.

I managed to work out a pattern to the attacks.

They ( the 'robbers') must follow you for a while before they attack.

they must keep a watch out at service centres for suitable victims because each attack has followed SWMBO having beans on toast.

Last edited:
OP
OP
simsy56
Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
You all keep saying you wont believe it until you hear from someone it has happened to first hand.

well believe it.

It has happened to me several times, though they never managed to steal anything.

Not in a motorhome but in a car.

I managed to work out a pattern to the attacks.

They ( the 'robbers') must follow you for a while before they attack.

they must keep a watch out at service centres for suitable victims because each attack has followed SWMBO having beans on toast.

Happened several times! How many? How do you know you were gassed? How did they get it into the vehicle?

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
Simsy, read the post again paying special attention to the last sentence :Doh:

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
last word on gassing

well this thread has just proved to me beyond doubt, one major fact,,,, take vesselll (AS IN A PERSON) if you want to put somthing in,, i, e. gas,, you have to make room,,, still with me so far.......
so you are all FULL OF GAS,, or wind,, reading this web proves my theory,,,, if we let out anough gas to put more in,,, suerly the robbers would all be gassed,,,
like i say i am not very bright,, in fact my last report said,, not bright enough to be dim,,,,, thought that a bit cruel,,,, all comments send direct pined to a cross channel ferry ticket please,,,,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back