Manchester show (1 Viewer)

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Forgive the stupid question but never been to the show before, can someone tell me "is it warm inside the arena" or do we need winter woolys, we dont want to go overdressed and have to carry a coat / jumper round all day.
ips

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Forgive the stupid question but never been to the show before, can someone tell me "is it warm inside the arena" or do we need winter woolys, we dont want to go overdressed and have to carry a coat / jumper round all day.
ips

Frankly, and i'm sorry if this isn't what you wanna here, I personally wouldn't bother wasting your money and time with the Manchester show unless you're thinking seriously about changing to a caravan.
Save your money and wait for the NEC in February, it's a far better show and when you've done with the 'vans, you also get the chance to see some very nice boats close up.:thumb:, which even if you dont wanna buy ones, make for an interesting comparison.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Frankly, and i'm sorry if this isn't what you wanna here, I personally wouldn't bother wasting your money and time with the Manchester show.

We've never been but seen that comment before so never likely to go. Very caravan biassed.

Look here - floor plan does not look too exciting.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Frankly, and i'm sorry if this isn't what you wanna here, I personally wouldn't bother wasting your money and time with the Manchester show unless you're thinking seriously about changing to a caravan.
Save your money and wait for the NEC in February, it's a far better show and when you've done with the 'vans, you also get the chance to see some very nice boats close up.:thumb:, which even if you dont wanna buy ones, make for an interesting comparison.

Totally agree - not worth the effort of going unless you want caravan! We've been several times but only because we live quite close. NEC much much better.

It is quite warm in the arena but you could get cold going to and from the car park / station!!!:Eeek:

R

reader

Deleted User
I will go along with what the others say, even with free tickets I wont make the 14mile journey (on a straight road) , unless you were after caravans or statics.

kevandmarg

Free Member
Apr 28, 2008
Colne, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I'll agree with all above & save your money, but if you do decide to go it was nice & warm in there last year,

Kev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Thank you for the comments.
ips

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back