Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
.... or is anybody else finding they can't multiquote posts and the smilies don't work? I tried re-booting but to no avail. Also note there is no Banner at the top. It is me isn't it? What's happened? John Also the line spacing and paragraphing don't work.

Last edited:

GregM

Free Member
Nov 2, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
Exp
June 09
Jaydee I see the Banner at the top and the ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile: do appear to be working for me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
.... or is anybody else finding they can't multiquote posts and the smilies don't work? I tried re-booting but to no avail. Also note there is no Banner at the top. It is me isn't it? What's happened? John Also the line spacing and paragraphing don't work.

Jaydee I see the Banner at the top and the ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile: do appear to be working for me.

Sorry your having problems, Multi quote working here Smilies too. ::bigsmile: Sounds like you might have a corrupt cache browser cache. Try clearing it and see if it helps.

OP
OP
JayDee

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.

Sorry your having problems, Multi quote working here Smilies too. ::bigsmile: Sounds like you might have a corrupt cache browser cache. Try clearing it and see if it helps.

Hah!!!:thumb:

Sorted it!! Ran a computer clean up program last night (Comodo) and it must have been a bit over-enthusiastic.:Doh:
Just done a System Restore back to yesterday and it all seems to be working again.

Probably won't run that again.:Blush:

Thanks all::bigsmile:

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back