Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
So Johnathon Ross is leaving the BBC. Shame, I think he must be one of the last heterosexual presenters on TV ::bigsmile:

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Wossy's going!

At last! there is a god! Johnathan Ross is quitting! This has made my day, no, year! O happy days! Good riddance to the most over paid, unfunny, obscene man in broadcasting!

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
At last! there is a god! Johnathan Ross is quitting! This has made my day, no, year! O happy days! Good riddance to the most over paid, unfunny, obscene man in broadcasting!

I take that your not to keen on him then simsy. The big question is why is he leaving ????.

Jim
:whatthe:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
well, it's four less poofs and one piano .. not a bad trade off :thumb::roflmto:

Clive James started that craze of having crap musicians on his show every week. Mind you i would rather watch Margarita than the 4 cringy poofs. Her rendition of Mamamia needs to be heard to be believed::bigsmile:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkF0hxuJLos[/ame]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Never liked the bloke and where ever he ends up - good luck to them, they're welcome to him

Chudders

Free Member
Jan 17, 2009
Newquay, Cornwall
Funster No
First I have heard of it, never liked the bloke , refused to watch him at all, is he really leaving all the BBC programmes including Saturday mornings radio. I do hope so.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Oh look could this be a BBC cull?
Let’s hope so....

My nominations..
Jeremy Clarkson
Bruce Forsyth
Robert Peston
The One Show
All Reality TV
The bloke who agreed to all the Crap at Xmas
The other bloke who agrees to repeat the progs within 2hrs of the initial broadcast
Breakfast tv

Sky should also remove that idiot Stuart Barnes

ShiftZZ

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
2010 is turning out to be BONUS year already and it's only 7 days old.

Hopefully he'll p**s off abroad somewhere and take that Brand fella with him.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Dunno about the Sky bloke because I never watch it. I would keep Robert Peston because he upsets politicians :winky: Agree with the rest though ::bigsmile:

Graham

If only Robert Peston would learn to accent the correct word(s) in a sentence! :Angry:

Phil

Chudders

Free Member
Jan 17, 2009
Newquay, Cornwall
Funster No
So now they have to decide who will replace him and Graham Norton appears favourite for at least one show. They reckon it will be hard to find a replacement for his Sat radio show, my vote would go to Johnnie Walker. An easy going likeable, professional broadcaster.

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
So agree with the majority.
Never liked his sneering attitude to his TV guests. His puerile and overly suggestive questions I found offensive and disrespectful. Could not bear to watch him.
Wonderful news that we have Friday night and Saturday mornings available for new and funny talent!::bigsmile:
I'd go with Johnnie Walker,too,for Saturday morning radio prog.
Lucille

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
I'd go with Johnnie Walker,too,for Saturday morning radio prog.
Lucille

Yeah! There's something about JW in't there? Always sounds to me like he's just there for a dammed good laff.::bigsmile:

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
They can replace him with Daffy Duck for all l care! He's going! l hope he takes that other dick with him Russel Brand! But, l suppose he will be replaced with some woofter. Its the qualifications you need to get on TV, speech impediment, uphill gardener, or obscene AND unfunny! Its a good job l am perfect!

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I take that your not to keen on him then simsy. The big question is why is he leaving ????.

Jim
:whatthe:

Not keen on him? thats an understatement! l will not watch him, l will not listen to him, and the only time l want to read about him would be his obituary! l am so happy, l think l will go out tonight, to the pub quiz, and get Oliver Twist!

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
So Johnathon Ross is leaving the BBC. Shame, I think he must be one of the last heterosexual presenters on TV ::bigsmile:

::bigsmile: Wouldn't you quit if they knocked your wages down 66%? They should get rid of all those others that are on ÂŁ2M or more too. :thumb:

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
I like Wossie.

A proper man, unlike some of the other twits on at the moment - Graham Norton, Paul O'Grady, Alan Carr - yuck.

Maybe he'll re-surface on Channel 4.

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I like Wossie.

A proper man, unlike some of the other twits on at the moment - Graham Norton, Paul O'Grady, Alan Carr - yuck.

Maybe he'll re-surface on Channel 4.

A pwoper man! Turn it in! He's a pwick! l will agree with you on the others though. See what l mean! Puffs, Impediments, or just plain cwap!

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:That would be the BBC then:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Brian and Marion :thumb:

aha! so there are more of you out there that think the BBC is dreadful! l am pleased that its not just my money that is going to support the missfits that auntie beeb keep digging up! "Lets not put any good entertainment on, lets show that we support these talentless oddballs, no matter what", seems to be their motto. Mind you, the other channels aren't any better. Celebrity this, celebrity that, on the ice, in the jungle, in the house, and whats next? Pop star to Opera star!!!!!!! Another load of old pony, to help failing so called celebrities get their mugs on TV before they fade into oblivion! Oh my gawd! l would rather put my John Thomas in a wasps nest and hit it with a big stick! The nest that is!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back