Rents at El Raco, Benidorm (1 Viewer)

Aug 21, 2008
skegness
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
::bigsmile: Re; the rents on el raco benidorm, as from the 1st of January 2010, the rents for stays of over 90 days, will go down to a daily rental of €13.63. There will be an allowance of 4 kw of electric per day, payable at the end of your stay, that allows you to go over the amount allocated per day in cold weather, but if in warmer weather you don’t use your allowance (4kw) that should compensate for when you have used more. This offer as I understand it, but not confirmed, will continue until jan 2011 with a further discount for stays of over 180 days.(€13.06 as from Jan 2010).

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

Do you know how this compares with other sites in and around Benidorm, just out of interest

::bigsmile: Re; the rents on el raco benidorm, as from the 1st of January 2010, the rents for stays of over 90 days, will go down to a daily rental of €13.63. There will be an allowance of 4 kw of electric per day, payable at the end of your stay, that allows you to go over the amount allocated per day in cold weather, but if in warmer weather you don’t use your allowance (4kw) that should compensate for when you have used more. This offer as I understand it, but not confirmed, will continue until jan 2011 with a further discount for stays of over 180 days.(€13.06 as from Jan 2010).

adenough

Free Member
Sep 12, 2008
Manchester
Funster No
But you are then stuck in one position for at least 90 days. Factor in the cost of travelling down there and possible return to UK for mot etc and the reality is that it less money and hassle to rent a long term apartment.
Thats the first time I have heard the Spanish reducing the price of anything!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
................... and the reality is that it less money and hassle to rent a long term apartment.

Very true, but with the geatest of respect, people who feel like that are in the wrong game (IMHO):winky:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Very true, but with the geatest of respect, people who feel like that are in the wrong game (IMHO):winky:

:roflmto: I couldn't agree MORE. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:RollEyes: So how come, some are selling apartments and even villas to move onto a Campsite like Almafra etc? Because they would have company, people to meet. NO WAY would I EVER live in an apartment. Unless of course it was free and I had NO OTHER CHOICE. IMH&HO :thumb:

OP
OP
Alan
Aug 21, 2008
skegness
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Hi,

Do you know how this compares with other sites in and around Benidorm, just out of interest

i believe that la torretta is cheaper, and armenello is also cheaper, but we prefer the site here,and while we don't need to worry too much about costs will still keep coming to el raco.

OP
OP
Alan
Aug 21, 2008
skegness
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
But you are then stuck in one position for at least 90 days. Factor in the cost of travelling down there and possible return to UK for mot etc and the reality is that it less money and hassle to rent a long term apartment.
Thats the first time I have heard the Spanish reducing the price of anything!

we prefer to use our motorhome, and yes although cheaper to fly on cheap fares and the rental of apartments is about the same, the outdoor lifestyle of being on campings, and mixing with like minded people, no matter about saving a few bob, is much preferable for ourselves with our two dogs and not forgetting the cat. the mot can usually be done one month before the date it is due.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Im on Almafra and its raining cats and dogs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:Cool: Yes, but the Sauna and the Indoor Pool is nice. Besides, it was SUNNY yesterday. :thumb:

:Cool: Went into Benidorm early this morning. LOT'S of Water all around. Probably a flood on some parts of El Raco. Not here on Almafra though. :winky:

annete

Free Member
Oct 29, 2008
Funster No
el raco

wonderful campsite, still plenty of pitches empty, good location, good cafes nearby, peppermill is excellent value for money, lovely people,good food. el raco is a must for the people who enjoy good company.

adenough

Free Member
Sep 12, 2008
Manchester
Funster No
we prefer to use our motorhome,
I guess like most things it's everybody to their own. To me the motorhome thing is wild camping when poss and moving on to a different view to wake up to. These huge sights seem to be crammed in and possibly noisy. I suppose when you have pets it also makes a difference. I don't know how this 90 day thing works. Do you have to pay up front or pay money back if you leave early?
Jim:Smile:

OP
OP
Alan
Aug 21, 2008
skegness
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
I guess like most things it's everybody to their own. To me the motorhome thing is wild camping when poss and moving on to a different view to wake up to. These huge sights seem to be crammed in and possibly noisy. I suppose when you have pets it also makes a difference. I don't know how this 90 day thing works. Do you have to pay up front or pay money back if you leave early?
Jim:Smile:

We did a month of wildcamping on the the way down we did'nt mind it in Benicassim where the local council provide a waste disposal point for black and grey water but when we moved to damus w e did'nt like dumping down a manhole we decided it was'nt for us.
On El Raco you pay your rent 30 days in arrears so you never have to claim any mony back:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back