Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We are off on our travels Weds morning through France onto Spain :Smile:
not too sure about the weather but hopefully will be ok, anyone going that way fancy any company give us a shout :Smile: or even if you see us on the road give a wave you can't miss our funster hand in the front window ::bigsmile:
Happy New Year to All :thumb:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Wish we were going with you, but we are planning the same trip for next year once we have the Pet passport & the new Van. Hope you have a nice trip down through France & enjoy the sunshine in Spain. :Smile:

K8inspain

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
Spain & Midlands
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
New this year 2009
Hi
We are looking at setting off around 12th Jan, same destinations. What route are you taking?? We are still in the plannng stage :whatthe: sending me a bit crazy!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

tyrangie1

Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi

Hi
We are looking at setting off around 12th Jan, same destinations. What route are you taking?? We are still in the plannng stage :whatthe: sending me a bit crazy!!

Hi K8inspain
If you send me your email i will email you a copy of the route we are taking :thumb:
Not sure how to add attachments on the site. :Smile:

leeks

Free Member
Sep 23, 2009
northumberland
Funster No
Exp
3 years
not too sure about the weather but hopefully will be ok, anyone going that way fancy any company give us a shout :Smile: or even if you see us on the road give a wave you can't miss our funster hand in the front window ::bigsmile:
We were going at 6.30 this morning but something is shorting out resulting in a flat battery. Just had a new one fitted yesterday to check. But after turning up to collect it from storage i found the battery was dead flat. The disappointment was indescribable. I now need to find a good auto electrician in Northumberland.

We are going through to southern Spain for a bit of sun. Might see you when we get the electrical problem sorted.

Leeks:cry:

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
No need to rush the weather is not that good today more rain to come :Angry:

cater_racer

Free Member
Oct 15, 2008
Chester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm on the same run, Saturday. Will the last one leaving the country please switch the lights out.:roflmto:

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)

We set off thursday, but from Lancs, so have to get down to Dover 1st. Heavy snow this morning. We may set off wednesday to be more certain of getting to Dover for 5 pm ferry.
Post your route.
Ours is likely :-
Calais - Rouen - Evroux - Dreux - Chatres - Vierzon - Limoges - Brive - Cahors - Toulouse - Perpignan - Spain (Roses) - Benicassim.

Regards

Allen

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back