Jan 3, 2010
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi all,
I've just become a new boy in the funster community. I'm Roy and I have a 1995 model Swift Royale 610. I've owned it for 5 years and touch wood, hasn't given me a single worry. Straight through all the MOT's and no shakes or rattles.

I have made plans to give up work at the end of April and go touring the UK for 6 months. I'm looking into the implications now, so may need to ask a good few questions of the community.

:thumb:
Regards,
Roy

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Welcome to the forum Roy.:welcomefunster:
I am sure that there is someone to answer any of your questions, somewhere on the forum :Smile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Roy, welcome to Motorhome Fun.:thumb: You will have to put your name down on one of the Rallies or Meets.::bigsmile: We go to most of the Shows our next being Newark not that we need to buy anything else, but a good social event and meet a few Funsters.:Smile: Or a peaceful Easter weekend in Kent.::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.:beer:

Link Removed

Link Removed
flyingwelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

allie sommerville

Free Member
Dec 30, 2009
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
conversion
Exp
Hi Roy :Smile:
I'd recommend touring France as a first step! Loads of sites everywhere and there's nothing like collecting your croissants and baguettes fresh from the local baker's van on-site ::bigsmile:

Oh and the weather's usually better too ...:thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Roy :welcomefunster:

WELCOME to MH Fun

Hope the planed trip goes well, any questions just ask we will surely find an answer,

Best of luck.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Roy and :welcome:to MotorHomeFun. :thumb:

flyingwelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
hi and wellcome

froghopper says hi, well its very true, this lot are a load of know it alls, every one knows at least one thing, mostly because it has happened to them,, then they find the one who fixed it when it happened to them, so in time, the theory is ,,,, YOU will know it all,,, HELP HELP.. why didnt i get clever,,,, OH WELL, just have to stay good looking,,, enjoy,,, oh ye, do france,, its magic in a motor :thumb::shout::Eeek::RollEyes:::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back