FREE UK TV wherever you are!!!! (1 Viewer)

R

roamsweethome

Deleted User
:thumb::thumb:
Don't know if anyone has come across this site...can recommend it...all UK TV channels and more for free:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

filmon.com

easy and quick to download and free to register....they only request your name and email address.

recommend you only watch in low speed...as it can break up in HD!!!!!
No idea how long it will be available for free though!!!!!:RollEyes:

Frankia

Free Member
Sep 24, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Have just tried it and even on low speed on my BB it was not responding too well.

Have found zatto at www.zattoo.com to work well in the UK - also free. If you are out of the country you get programmes for the country you are in.

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Don't know if anyone has come across this site...can recommend it...all UK TV channels and more for free:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

filmon.com

easy and quick to download and free to register....they only request your name and email address.

can you get UK channels whilst abroad?

blucamp2

Free Member
Oct 28, 2008
Funster No
thanks for the link jaygee, downloaded it today and works very good here in DK
phil

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

roamsweethome

Deleted User
can you get UK channels whilst abroad?

i am permanently in spain and this site is the most reliable one i have come across ..so far!!!!!.....thats why it's of interest to me......lots of sites will work in uk but not here...if anyone knows of better ones...would be interested to hear of them.....thanks for your input thus far................:winky::winky::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Shore-is-Good

Free Member
Aug 26, 2008
Somewhere warm
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2007
Thanks for the link (filmon.com). Have downloaded it today but find it a little unstable in as much as the screen goes blank after a few minutes viewing, or the programme won't start at all.

This may be because I am in the Bahamas:Cool: even though I am on a cable high-speed connection. To be honest I'm grateful for small mercies! As long as I can watch Corrie, I'll be a happy (and a warm, 80 degF bunny!!)...roll on Monday.

Last edited:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi everyone,

If you are willing to pay ($20 per year) you can use a clever bit of business which hides your IP and lets you show you are in the UK (or USA for American programmes) when you are not... naughty but nice, I say. Now the BBC don't cut off the radio commentaries when the matches actually start 'cos to them I am in the UK.

So Uk licence payers can still get what they pay for even if they are abroad.

www.hide-ip-soft.com

JJ

PS Happy New Year everyone...

gunerdoo

Free Member
Oct 16, 2009
Funster No
MH
ROMAHOME
Have just tried it and even on low speed on my BB it was not responding too well.

Have found zatto at www.zattoo.com to work well in the UK - also free. If you are out of the country you get programmes for the country you are in.

They seem to want to know an awful lot about one ? :Doh:
A lot More than Filmon .com :whatthe:

gunerdoo

Free Member
Oct 16, 2009
Funster No
MH
ROMAHOME
I Really Like this One

I usually use this one......

Link Removed#

tonybrightspark

This one seems to have a good Worldwide Selection and it runs with no break in transmission :thumb:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
:RollEyes: ONLY available in the UK. :Blush:

But how does it know? let's say you have a dish and receiver on your MH and the footprint you can receive covers France, if you go to France how can their system know you are no longer in UK ???

Not trying to be confontational here, just interested - on my landline in Europe I can't down load a lot of BBC programmes because it recognises that my URL (Or whatever it's called) is not in UK

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
But how does it know? let's say you have a dish and receiver on your MH and the footprint you can receive covers France, if you go to France how can their system know you are no longer in UK ???K

I've not checked the site out, but if it is internet based they will know where you are from by your IP address, much like the BBC iplayer does.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Wont dowload on my windows 7 pc though

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
But how does it know? let's say you have a dish and receiver on your MH and the footprint you can receive covers France, if you go to France how can their system know you are no longer in UK ???

Not trying to be confontational here, just interested - on my landline in Europe I can't down load a lot of BBC programmes because it recognises that my URL (Or whatever it's called) is not in UK

:roflmto: Unless you are surfing the INTERNET via SATELLITE? Then this discussion is about how you can watch UK TV via an Internet connection. Your ISP lets everyone know WHERE YOU ARE. Hence the reason some use www.hide-ip-soft.com - I use OnSpeed. BUT, only the BBC is available at the moment. ITV & the others use a different method of streaming catch up and live TV.
The ONLY way that (apart from a re-directed ISP) you can watch LIVE UK TV via the Internet while abroad is via re-broadcast streams. :thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hi everyone,

If you are willing to pay ($20 per year) you can use a clever bit of business which hides your IP and lets you show you are in the UK (or USA for American programmes) when you are not... naughty but nice, I say. Now the BBC don't cut off the radio commentaries when the matches actually start 'cos to them I am in the UK.

[HI]So Uk licence payers can still get what they pay for even if they are abroad.
[/HI]
www.hide-ip-soft.com

JJ

that bit made me laugh JJ

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi everyone,

www.hide-ip-soft.com

JJ

Also ex-pat shield, www.expatshield.com/ download free, enables you to watch iplayer, itvplayer etc... when outside UK.

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
anyone know free sports links:thumb:

This is the way i get my sports, watched the Utd game on wed, actually got a sky sports broadcast so it was in english.

1. Go to http://www.wiziwig.tv/
2. Click on live sports / football
3. Games listed. Find the game and click on LIVE on the right hand side.
4. Streams are then listed-
Bitrate shows the speed of the link.
[EN] – English streams
Any links can be used however Flash are normally good.

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Can anyone recommend a free programme similar to Expat Shiled, but that works on Mac OS please?
Thanks!:Cool::Cool:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Originally Posted by JJ Link Removed
Hi everyone,

www.hide-ip-soft.com

JJ

Also ex-pat shield, www.expatshield.com/ download free, enables you to watch iplayer, itvplayer etc... when outside UK

What works for free ESPN or SKY Sport ?:winky:

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017

filmon.com

I'm getting it in Spain & didnt even register..oo-er thats sounds a bit rude..much like the Bikini Channel.:Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back