Hi folks (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer b508
hi all
i am new to motorhoming and i have been looking around the site for a while now and hope to buy a hymer 544 but on a limited budget can any of you tell what you think of the one i found on ebay goingg to take a look at it tomorrow :Cool:

Link Removed

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, welcome to Motorhome Fun. Its a shame you could not dig a bit deeper there is a lovely van advertised on here.:Smile: Bob.

Link Removed

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Psyfried welcome, I have no experience of Hymers, it looks good for year but beauty is only skin deep, it needs to be checked thoroughly and you need to be comfortable with it and its docs/history
good luck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
psyfried
Oct 30, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer b508
Hi Psyfried welcome, I have no experience of Hymers, it looks good for year but beauty is only skin deep, it needs to be checked thoroughly and you need to be comfortable with it and its docs/history
good luck

will let you know how i got on fingers crossed

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Apart from it being left hand drive, which may not bother you, it looks a very tempting buy. I might even say it sounds very cheap, which would make me a touch suspicious. Take a damp meter or a knowledgable friend with you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hammerhead

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
Very good spec, and for the age the price sounds about right as a winter clearance.

Don't expect perfection though, and use any faults to whittle down the price a bit. Now certainly is the time to get a bargain, especially if you're a cash buyer with no trade-in.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back