Any adrenaline junkies out there? (1 Viewer)

daveandjanstaffs

Free Member
May 11, 2008
Funster No
Here's the thought,weekends away based around adventure racing,mountain biking,fell running,10ks duathlons,anything really...open to suggestions.
Or am i the only nut case on here who likes to get muddy,sweaty and out of breath...sounds pleasant lol.
Dave coming up to 50(mid life crisis i here you laugh) but still 21 in the mind, he is the nutter who likes the physical stuff,jan well she doesnt lol.
:thumb:

cater_racer

Free Member
Oct 15, 2008
Chester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Here's the thought,weekends away based around adventure racing,mountain biking,fell running,10ks duathlons,anything really...open to suggestions.
Or am i the only nut case on here who likes to get muddy,sweaty and out of breath...sounds pleasant lol.
Dave coming up to 50(mid life crisis i here you laugh) but still 21 in the mind, he is the nutter who likes the physical stuff,jan well she doesnt lol.

Do you think I qualify, 12-16 weekends a year, racing sports cars?

Jul 28, 2008
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Ducato Sportivo
Exp
Since 2005! 2000+ nights so far...
I used to do track days, and in the future a cater-field type car (maybe caterham academy) may well be being built....

We run 10k, 10, 1/2m and one full marathon this year but currently lack motivation....
We walk miles and miles
We cycle where we can
Snowboarding when we can from the van
Wakeboarding a couple of times every year.

Hence our username....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

danie_jc

Free Member
Sep 5, 2009
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Loadsa stuff - Battle Re-enactment, Extreme off road driving, Rugby, NurburgRing, and Skidooing were the highlights of last year.

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs

Used to but knees just not up to it all those years in the military have done me no good!! Early 60's in body but 30's in mind I dream a lot!!!!!!!!!!:Doh:

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
i do downhill mountain biking we are going to leogang bike park austria in august on our way down to croatia:thumb:

yellabellyex

Free Member
Feb 19, 2015
Lincoln area
Funster No
MH
Bespoke PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Last year did "Ski-bob" 5 man wheeled bobsleigh, Lillehammer, Norway. As good as a tandem skydive; but different. Apart from meeting up with daughter in Stockholm I'd say one of the highlights of trip, for me. 65.56secs I think top to bottom, great.
Would like to do some rafting next, UK or Europe, any suggestions?
cheers
alan b

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
I was an adrenaline junkie,when younger,but OVERDOSED on it,now the Doctor says I must stay on REHAB till the rest,rest,rest of my body catches up!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Not sure about extreme sports, but this sure is an example of extreme old thread revival!:)

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
I did open a bottle of wine on my own today!, that got my adrenalin going, and seeing all the scantily clad girls on the beach today, I needed a lie down after that.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back