Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
Hi all,

Found this site via Google and thought it would be good to join.

I'm a classic car fan and love older vehicles. For a while now I've really wanted a motorhome, having hired one to tour Australia in some years ago, and after that buying a Bay window VW camper.

We're now back in the UK and I've just bought this '82 Tabbert A-Class. Looking forward to touring in it, but having spent most of my adult life abroad I'm quite a novice with UK motorhoming!

Hope you've all had an enjoyable Christmas :Smile:

David

Tabbert.jpg

Last edited:

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Welcome

Welcome to one of the friendliest, happiest Club in the world. The experience on here is phenominal and the humour is second to none.
Best wishes,
Graham & Jean

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Davidflyingwelcome

Glad to have you join us, like the look of the motorhome.

Best Wishes for the New Year

Dave :thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
Hammerhead

Hammerhead

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
Thanks for such a lovely welcome everyone!

I'm 38yo and feel a bit silly about how excited I am, finally getting a motorhome. It's nearly 28yo and needs some work on the interior, but that's the sort of work I really enjoy.

Already planning trips to Italy (always wanted to go there) and Brussels (my sister lives there at the mo) and I don't even collect the van until the weekend ::bigsmile:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Thanks for such a lovely welcome everyone!
I'm 38yo and feel a bit silly about how excited I am, finally getting a motorhome. It's nearly 28yo and needs some work on the interior, but that's the sort of work I really enjoy.
Already planning trips to Italy (always wanted to go there) and Brussels (my sister lives there at the mo) and I don't even collect the van until the weekend ::bigsmile:

Hi David and welcome, you don't have to travel across the water to enjoy your van. You have some amazing places on your doorstep in Norfolk and Suffolk.:rain:

OP
OP
Hammerhead

Hammerhead

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
Quite right Buttons. There's much of the UK I've never explored, but I really really want to tour Italy, Spain and Portugal. Then maybe up north to Finland.

First trip will be a sensible weekend in Great Yarmouth though ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back