Free Member
Dec 27, 2009
cleveland uk
Funster No
MH
Demountable L/R
Exp
18/19
Hello to all, I would like to intro myself, My name is bigH and I have a demountable on a longwheelbase landrover vehicle,which will all be revealed in my pics. I have owned this self build now for about 7 years, it is the third camper I have built myself so I now concider myself qualified to offer advice on the subject of self builds. I have now been the owner of campervans for about 18/19 years. At the golden oldie age 72 I always think I should have done it all sooner. now for some pics, I hope. My best wishes to all members for 2010. be safe. bigH. :winky: SORRY TROUBLE WITH THE PICS

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
At the golden oldie age 72 I always think I should have done it all sooner.

I don't think so.

I've often thought the same about Italy, we did not "discover" it 'till in our fifties but then it's brightened up our lives in our fifties, given us a new outlook, so now I feel sorry for one daughter who joined us there because she does not have that to look forward to.

Land Rover - you sound *serious" then. I saw one on the M6 over Christmas and was wondering what people do with them. New Year on Ben Nevis ? We saw a good few in Morocco, Ray ( Desert Detours ) says there are *real* sights to be seen their with such a vehicle.

PICs do work once you get the hang of it. Create a private album and then they get shown at random on the home page and then one click to view them.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi BigH and :welcome:to MotorHomeFun.:thumb:

flyingwelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi 2bigH

:welcomefunster:

Looking forward to seeing the picks, when you get the hang of it.

Happy New Year

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi & WELCOME from a bit younger, self builder :thumb: Look forward to seeing your pics :thumb:---scroll to Additional Options and click on manage attachments :thumb:
terry

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hello BigH welcome and seasons greetings Larry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
Hello and welcome, from another Landrover owner.
Started here with a demountable on a 127 double cab. Now have an American Travel trailer. hope to meet up at some time.

Welocome again, to probably the best site in the world.

AuldCodger

Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Welcome BigH,
Relative newbie myself but I am sure you will feel right at home here.
Have owned LR's off and on over the past forty years and as luck would have it have always seemed to miss the worst of winters, this one included.
MH surrounded with 600mm of frozen ice and snow and BMW's finest in the garage ( proverbial chocolate teapot in the snow)
Happy New Year
::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back