Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Hi,

I was unaware that my MH had tripped adn as such the heater in there went off and it got down to -3 last night:Sad:

I have put the electric heater back on etc but I am concerned about the boiler adn we are due to be gong out in it today (the Mh onot the boiler:ROFLMAO:)

I have looked at the instruction manual and it seems that there is an emergency valve that open when below 3c and I have ti close when aboe 7c i cannot though find the valve and worried I may damage something

Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks
Gary

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi,

I was unaware that my MH had tripped adn as such the heater in there went off and it got down to -3 last night:Sad:

I have put the electric heater back on etc but I am concerned about the boiler adn we are due to be gong out in it today (the Mh onot the boiler:ROFLMAO:)

I have looked at the instruction manual and it seems that there is an emergency valve that open when below 3c and I have ti close when aboe 7c i cannot though find the valve and worried I may damage something

Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks
Gary

Ours is a approx 3x3x3inch black lump with a red button on top. Pipes and wires go to it. It dumps your water to protect the boiler. Ours has a clothes peg on at the moment because it's too sensitive. Look close to the boiler.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, it looks like this: :Smile: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• bob's pictures 091.jpg
    bob's pictures 091.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 50

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Pull the red knob up to close.

The valve might not stay closed if the temperature is still low. Switch on the space heating to warm up the boiler. The Combi is designed to 'run dry' for space heating only.

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Thanks All,

Found it right at the back of the boiler as it turns out it hadn't tripped out and it is all working

again many thanks:thumb::thumb:

Cheers
Gary

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back