Free Member
Dec 6, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika
Exp
n/a
Hi and a Merry Christsmas and Happy motoring New Year to all you funters::bigsmile:
I have a question for you what are your thoughts about the Ci Granduca 255P.
I saw one for sale its 2003 very low milage and only asking 22500 for it
Thanks for your time.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi and a Merry Christsmas and Happy motoring New Year to all you funters::bigsmile:
Thanks for your time.

Looks nice enough. You need to see it in the flesh.

I'd bid a bit lower though. It is 2003.

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
I agree with Brian. The price is a tad high, but if it's in good order, low mileage, and it's what you want, then it's worth what is asked.

Good luck, and good hunting.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
I agree with both above, but price isn't always the most important criteria, if it suits you and you don't think this is too high and seems worth it to you, then go for it.
You don't see what you want every day, sometimes you have to pay what you think is over the odds. Pre used vans are becoming dearer as people don't want new with there attendant troubles.

Best of luck

Dave :thumb::thumb:

S

stagman

Deleted User
Thanks for your time.

I think the price is about right , of course it does depend on the milage and condition . The Granduca stands for Grand Hotel I think .It was their top of the range their flagship so is pretty well built .Also with a tidy sized oven which you don't always get on a foreign built van .It also has good quality cuboards with loads of storage something some of the cheaper British vans could learn from . Have seen these at the dealer,s with around 20k on the clock and in very good nick fetching around £25,000:thumb:

OP
OP
J

john-A

Free Member
Dec 6, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika
Exp
n/a
I think the price is about right , of course it does depend on the milage and condition . The Granduca stands for Grand Hotel I think .It was their top of the range their flagship so is pretty well built .Also with a tidy sized oven which you don't always get on a foreign built van .It also has good quality cuboards with loads of storage something some of the cheaper British vans could learn from . Have seen these at the dealer,s with around 20k on the clock and in very good nick fetching around £25,000:thumb:
Thanks stagman, this one as only 14000 I thought it to good to be true, with me if somthing is too good to be true then it normally turns out that way.:Doh:
I try to be a man with a cup half full not one with a cup half empty but when life keeps proving you wrong its hard to keep thinking that way.
But everthe optimist:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

stagman

Deleted User
Thanks stagman, this one as only 14000 I thought it to good to be true, with me if somthing is too good to be true then it normally turns out that way.:Doh:
I try to be a man with a cup half full not one with a cup half empty but when life keeps proving you wrong its hard to keep thinking that way.
But everthe optimist:thumb:

It sounds ok , best of luck if you go for it. Just make sure you do the usuall checks before buying:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back