Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
It's probably taken you since September to sort them all out and I bet you discarded as many again :Smile: Been there, done that :winky:

OP
OP
Milo

Milo

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
It's probably taken you since September to sort them all out and I bet you discarded as many again :Smile: Been there, done that :winky:

Pretty much, yes. But since Sept I went through much the same process with a Link Removed and an October trip to France too.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Milo, nice pictures as always, looks like you had some good weather for Scotland, we went about 27 years ago in May / June and got very wet and eaten alive, but have been saying for a while we should give it another go, looks like September is a good time, :winky: but we have a ferry booked for mid August and will not be around,:Smile: so not next year.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Must put it back on top of the list. :thumb: Thanks for sharing them with us.:Smile: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Milo

Great photos, really enjoyed looking at them, thanks for sharing them with us.:thumb:

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Brilliant pictures really enjoyed them :thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
Milo

Milo

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Thank you very much, folks.

Hi Milo, nice pictures as always, looks like you had some good weather for Scotland, we went about 27 years ago in May / June and got very wet and eaten alive, but have been saying for a while we should give it another go, looks like September is a good time, :winky: but we have a ferry booked for mid August and will not be around,:Smile: so not next year.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Must put it back on top of the list. :thumb: Thanks for sharing them with us.:Smile: Bob.

Not sure, but it seems to me you aren't taking enough holidays, Bob!

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Thank you very much, folks.

Not sure, but it seems to me you aren't taking enough holidays, Bob!

Hi, I must agree with you but Jane doesn't, :winky:::bigsmile: we have had 176 nights in the van this year...............:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Still not away until next year know.............8th January and come back in March.::bigsmile: Bob.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Great photos reminds me why we like to get to Scotland as often as possible.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

cornishgail

Free Member
Dec 17, 2009
sunny[sometimes] Cornwall
Funster No
MH
self conversion
Exp
10yrs
wonderful photos and lots of info-many thanks! have been thro all the photos as we have visited many of the places shown--and your photos are much better than mine!!:Smile: but it brought back lots of memories especially the inclines and descents of the alps and the tortuous road thro the gorges:Eeek:
keep posting your trips and I shall wait in anticipation.:thanks2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back