dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
we have a 09 fiat ducato swift mondial panel-van .the van as roof bars fitted by swift ,
i would like to fit a wind out awning but wonder witch type is the best fiamma or omnistor
and the correct length required .as any one fitted a awning them self .
looking on top of van there are some T shapes is this were the awning adapter kit fits ?
thanks for any help david :Smile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
we have a 09 fiat ducato swift mondial panel-van .the van as roof bars fitted by swift ,
i would like to fit a wind out awning but wonder witch type is the best fiamma or omnistor
and the correct length required .as any one fitted a awning them self .
looking on top of van there are some T shapes is this were the awning adapter kit fits ?
thanks for any help david :Smile:

Hi David,

Yes we can supply a Fiamma to fit, very easy DIY job, no drilling needed at all. Fits onto the mountings already on the van with an adaptor kit.

If you give Darren a ring and mention FUN you will get the Funsters discount.

Peter

OP
OP
dshague

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
sent your company a email last night asking for a price and length required to fit my van
but forgot to say type of van :Doh: darren as just emailed me tonight 5.15 thanks will talk to him next week :Smile: darren says a 3.7 mt awning

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
sent your company a email last night asking for a price and length required to fit my van
but forgot to say type of van :Doh: darren as just emailed me tonight 5.15 thanks will talk to him next week :Smile: darren says a 3.7 mt awning

Wondered why he had the information off pat when I phoned him to ask before I posted!!:roflmto:

Get the order in before Xmas and save on Bat Ears Brown's increase in VAT.

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back