Excellent News for European Motorhome Owners (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This is good News if

• You own a European Motorhome
  • Love Cornwall
  • Enjoy Michelin Star Food
  • Swimming, Golf, Gym etc

Carvynick is now open to European Motorhomes

Carvynick
is a superb resort set up 5 years ago by RV dealer Eric Randle. (Itchy Feet) Till now they have exclusively catered for only American RVs as an extension of the RV Dealership. I stopped there this Easter and was very impressed. The pitches are without equal, thoughtfully laid out, every pitch had a full length wooden deck with water grey and black right there on the pitch. Newquay, its beaches and night-life are only a few minutes drive away, but the site is in splendid isolation with plenty of lanes to wander with the dog. I understand that they now have just under 50 pitches. Along with a few holes of golf, an excellent indoor pool and a renowned Michelin star restaurant, right on site. All this at extremely reasonable rates.

They don't open their doors to European Motorhomes till the New year, but don't hang around as soon as the news is out those 50 pitches will be booked up very quickly. Fun is the first to know about this development so get your 2010 diary out and book that trip ASAP. You won't regret it.

Link Removed

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Dogs are allowed on the RV pitches but not in the holiday homes

They have some holiday cottages on the site, but I think they cost over £600 a week:whatthe:. Makes it a great deal in your motorhome, i think we only paid £20 a night which considering the superb facilities was fantastic value. No charge for the dog.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

F

fjmike

Deleted User
Personally I wouldn't be seen dead on a site like this but thanks for the thought Jim

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back