Peter & Betty (1 Viewer)

peterandbetty

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
North Staffs
Funster No
Exp
Hi there just found this web site and thought id give it a go .Weve only bein m/hing for the past year other than that we were caravaners for 30 years,not done a lot this year though with one thing or another weve got my daughters wedding in 3 weeks time on the 27th Oct so weve been very busy aand look forward to meeting new people at some point.

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
A big welcome to you both!
Hope you enjoy it here, and look forward to meeting you at one of the meets.

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Peter and Betty nice to see you here, keep an eye on the calendar to see what is happening 'meet' wise after the wedding! ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
peterandbetty

peterandbetty

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
North Staffs
Funster No
Exp
Hi there

Thanks for the welcome must sign off now i'v got to finish my grandaughters bridesmaid dress ,but would love to meet you all and i hope to get away after the wedding .

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Thanks for the welcome must sign off now i'v got to finish my grandaughters bridesmaid dress ,but would love to meet you all and i hope to get away after the wedding .

I made the bridesmaids dresses for one of my daughters weddings, it was a brilliant time, all the planning etc., I loved it! Wish I'd had 6 daughters except for the expense of course!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Peter and Betty, Thanks for registering at MotorhomeFun. You are most Welcome.::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back