Ann (1 Viewer)

mythor

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
scotland
Funster No
Exp
one year and six months
I have a kon tiki 1991 I got her last year When my hubby had a heart attack and I needed to stay in Aberdeen, had a small caravan first. But knew my better half would not cope with all the hitching and towing so a friend of mine was selling her MH and I bought it what a difference. As hubby was still in hospital I didnt tell him for a couple of weeks ( though he had always wanted one) all of our friends and kin knew. It was like a soap opera people coming in from work the one question Does he know yet? Then as he recovered he used to go to the window to watch me going back to the car! and you have quessed it he saw me entering the motor home. I will not bore you with the story. but he was delighted and we have been going away in her throughout the year. Since and will be heading off to South of Wales for Christmas to stay with our son We are leaving a week early to do some site seeing in Either the Lakes or Wales. :Smile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We are leaving a week early to do some site seeing in Either the Lakes or Wales. :Smile:

What a lucky man !

Suggestion: Lakes: Christmas Jazz cruise on Windermere. Not sure of dates but might fit in. You just might get a pitch in the CC site.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Mythor what a lovely story::bigsmile: have a very Merry Christmas away in the motorhome:thumb:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Welcome to Fun

Safe travels

:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

mythor

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
scotland
Funster No
Exp
one year and six months
Many Thanks

I as you can gather am new to this so if I dont reply properly its because I am usless untill I learn my way around . Its what I call love hate relationship I have the same with the sat nav. It usually stop's speaking to me goes in the huff and us down one track roads with no passing places.

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi, and welcome to the site, plenty of experts on here so if you've any queries, just ask!
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site, a nice story that proves one of the many advantages of a motorhome over a caravan, you cn't hate us yet you hardly know us, hee hee. don't forget the chatroom and why not take another break in wales early next year.

Link Removed

Last edited:

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
I as you can gather am new to this so if I dont reply properly its because I am usless untill I learn my way around . Its what I call love hate relationship I have the same with the sat nav. It usually stop's speaking to me goes in the huff and us down one track roads with no passing places.

Don't worry, you'll find you get used to it very quickly.... well perhaps the satnav will take a while longer.

Welcome to MHF, and have a blast with your new motorhome. I hope your husband stays fit and well - he's a lucky man!

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Welcome to motorhome fun. Thats a great story and we hope that you have a great trip away. We try and get away most weekends in the motorhome and its like a little mini holiday every weekend!

Kath and Howie

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Mythor
WELCOME to MH Fun :Smile: :Smile:

What a nice surprise for him, glad you are getting about and enjoying yourselves.

Hope the Christmas trip goes well, and you both have a happy Christmas :winky:

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back