New to this (1 Viewer)

emma_dna

Free Member
Dec 4, 2009
Warwickshire, UK
Funster No
Hi,
I'm Emma, I grew up with parents who were really into Caravaning, i supposwe a bit of that has rubbed off on me as i love Motorhomes, they can be so beautiful, and it means you still have all your creature comforts away from home. We've only got a little VW T5 at the moment, but i'm trying to talk my other half into getting a much bigger one with a garage in it for his MotoCross bikes. I very much look forward to learning more about Motorhomes and meet like minded people.

xx

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 34

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Emma

WELCOME to MH Fun :Smile: :Smile:

Good to hear that you are into motorhomes,better put your OH onto here maybe we can convince him for you. We will sure try.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
emma_dna

emma_dna

Free Member
Dec 4, 2009
Warwickshire, UK
Funster No
Hi Emma

WELCOME to MH Fun :Smile: :Smile:

Good to hear that you are into motorhomes,better put your OH onto here maybe we can convince him for you. We will sure try.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Will have to try!! I'm sure everyone here will give me bully... i mean convincing tips! lol

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site, garage for the moto x bikes now your talking a real convincing argument, hee hee. Don't forget we have a chatroom. I look forward to meeting you all at one of the rallies.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
a much bigger one with a garage in it for his MotoCross bikes. I very much look forward to learning more about Motorhomes and meet like minded people.
xx

Wehhhhhhey. More bikers.

Got to change the name to MotorHomeAndBikerFUN.

We already have some folk who use their MHs for race support. Expect some comments from them.

There is a BUT and that is with the weight so far back you are talking *serious* size to take "bikes" without the front wheels lifting off the road. And with that *serious* mpg. Plan B is a bike trailer.

So it can be done but may mean you don't have the best holiday vehicle.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Welcome Emma

And yes a garage is great - we dont have a motorbike but use if for lots of other things.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back