Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
Its getting close now !!!!

we are going boxing day until after new year and after a idea if anyone else is going , it is spencers 7th birthday while there new years eve and were planning a evening meal in resaurant ( indiana jones ) and were planning on taking party bags and birthday cake if any other children were going
anyone please advise so we can sort , party bags for under 16s only ( mental age of 40 year olds does not count ) , hoping we can sort out prior to leaving

cheers all::bigsmile:
robin, michaela & spencer

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI robin, michaela & spencer
yes Its getting close now we will be gettine there on the 28 dec me terry and my wife nicola and my 2 boys david 14 josh 12 will be up by the toilet block unless there is alot off motorhomes by dog kennels .Do you have any off the extr fast passes allways come in handy, not sure how much it will cost for new years eve we do have the Annual Passport so i think we 25% off new years eve .
from Terry

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
Its getting close now !!!!

we are going boxing day until after new year and after a idea if anyone else is going , it is spencers 7th birthday while there new years eve and were planning a evening meal in resaurant ( indiana jones ) and were planning on taking party bags and birthday cake if any other children were going
anyone please advise so we can sort , party bags for under 16s only ( mental age of 40 year olds does not count ) , hoping we can sort out prior to leaving

cheers all::bigsmile:
robin, michaela & spencer

Hi Robin, as you know we're going around the same time as you, leaving boxing day and there until after new year.
Where is the Indiana Jones restaurant? Is that one of the quick service ones?
Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
HI robin, michaela & spencer
yes Its getting close now we will be gettine there on the 28 dec me terry and my wife nicola and my 2 boys david 14 josh 12 will be up by the toilet block unless there is alot off motorhomes by dog kennels .Do you have any off the extr fast passes allways come in handy, not sure how much it will cost for new years eve we do have the Annual Passport so i think we 25% off new years eve .
from Terry

Where do you get the extra fastpasses from? The only way I know of is by staying t the disneyland hotel!!

OP
OP
robinmclaren

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
sorry wrong restaurant

been advised by the wise one it is the restaurant by pirates of the carabbian ( the blue lagoon ) as he has pirate costume, we have a pirate ship cake and menu/prices looked good when there earlier this year so sorry my mistake ( must be because i cannot multi task , type and think )
:ROFLMAO:
we are loading up with warm drinks ( alcohol ) must be a good excuse for a wee tiple or a hot totty

it should be superb for the children there this time of year

again any ideas on anyone interested in booking a meal and children requiring party bags ( age and gender would help when doing the bags )

lets hope for snow !!!, its going to be b....y cold so whats a bit of snow

:thumb:

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
been advised by the wise one it is the restaurant by pirates of the carabbian ( the blue lagoon ) as he has pirate costume, we have a pirate ship cake and menu/prices looked good when there earlier this year so sorry my mistake ( must be because i cannot multi task , type and think )
we are loading up with warm drinks ( alcohol ) must be a good excuse for a wee tiple or a hot totty

it should be superb for the children there this time of year

again any ideas on anyone interested in booking a meal and children requiring party bags ( age and gender would help when doing the bags )

lets hope for snow !!!, its going to be b....y cold so whats a bit of snow

:thumb:

I hate to be the one to break this to you but not at all reasonable if you were going New Years Eve!!!
We have booked the Agraba restaurant for NYE as it was the most reasonable and want to eat in the park to be there for midnight (if it's full they won't let you in).
Just so you know the Blue Lagoon is good on a normal day, we went there for our sons 8th birthday when he dressed as a pirate and it was great, but on NYE it will cost you.....wait for it........118 euros for an adult on 1st sitting and 146 euros for 2nd sitting:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Have you looked at the birthday tea party? That was really good. It was at Plaza Gardens when we di it but it's at Lucky Nugget now.

Oh yeah if your son dresses up as a pirate you get to que jump on the pirates of the carribean ride!!

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
Blue lagoon should be fine on other days by the way.....just huge increase in price for NYE

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
I know the first sitting is at 6 - 6:30, and 2nd sitting 9 - 9:30.
I'm not sure what they will do earlier in the day.
I'd give the restaurant reservations number a call 0033 1 60 30 40 50 to check with them in advance.

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
fast pass

Where do you get the extra fastpasses from? The only way I know of is by staying t the disneyland hotel!!

HI We got our fast passes off ebay and there do work any way the ones i got do ,i have also been told that your old Annual Passes can be used as fast passes as well

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Have a good time Robin,, I bet you all cant wait:thumb:

OP
OP
robinmclaren

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
thanks fizzy

many thanks paul and you have a great time , did you pick up my fizzy reply on your sump plug quote !!!

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
new years eve

HI dose any one no if on new years eve if you can stay in the park all day and the eve or will there kick you out off the park at 5 and have get a diffent ticket for new years eve night time if you no what i mean

OP
OP
robinmclaren

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
revised restaurant plan

its taken me until now to get confirmation from disney, yep you are right blue lagoon is specialty meals only new years eve at crazzzzyyyyy prices

we are now looking at the
Link RemovedDisneyland Park, Frontierland
this is running a standard menu new years eve and disney assure me should have lots of the characters wandering around

The massive dining room, modelled on a Western-style Gentlemen's Club, lets you enjoy a fine meal and relax in comfort and elegance.
Highly-skilled chefs prepare a wide range of char-grilled meat before your very eyes, from the simple rib of beef to a magnificent mixed grill. And for dessert, why not try the delicious apple crumble?
<!-- Icons -->javascript:var PageOrigin = window....ndparis.co.uk/popup_login/index.xhtml',0,'');

<!-- END BLOCK ST --><!-- END BLOCK ST --><!-- BEGIN CONTENT ZONE --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript minmax_bound="true"><!--// Check to see if the version meets the requirements for playbackif (hasReqestedVersion) { // if we've detected an acceptable version // embed the Flash Content SWF when all tests are passed AC_FL_RunContent( "src", "/UK/EN/Neutral/Images/FlashShell.swf", "width", "500", "height", "350", "align", "middle", "id", "FlashShellplayera", "quality", "high", "bgcolor", "#FFFFFF", "name", "FlashShellplayera", "allowScriptAccess","sameDomain", "type", "application/x-shockwave-flash", "flashvars", "xml_path=/UK/EN/Neutral/system/XML/playera/&media_path=/UK/EN/Neutral/Images/&playerdata_url=!/UK/EN/Neutral/and-even-more/restaurants-and-bars/restaurants/silver-spur-steakhouse-playera.xml", 'codebase', 'http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab', "pluginspage", "http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" );}// --></SCRIPT>Speciality: grilled meat

Now, that's what I call beef! Treat yourself to an excellent steak, cooked just the way you like it, or to the prime rib of beef! Decisions, decisions.

we are looking at around 4.30 ish as probably a good time to eat for the young adults , anyone interested let me know

:roflmto:

OP
OP
robinmclaren

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
no extra ticket required if on annual pass and from what i understood a normal ticket is valid all day as well , but my french interpritation is not so good so dont quoote me on it , i did press 2 for english and still got transfered 4 times , maybe its my english !!!!!:Doh:whoops am i english anymore or european , is there still a great britain ???, does the uk exist , help where am i !!!!!

intrestingly when asking a question on the disney contact page , there is a drop down selector for your country , try and find us because i could not

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
We won't be able to make the Steakhouse I'm afraid as we've already booked agrabah for the evening on new years eve.

Just a note with the annual pass...I take it everyone has the DREAM Pass??

OP
OP
robinmclaren

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
we are picking up psses when there , yes they are the full access 365 day ones as some are limited

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
Annual Passport

HI I did email dlp and yes the park is open all and it shuts at one in the morning which is good .We have the Annual Pass Fantasy which gets you in 335 days off the year which is made up by a week at halloween and a week or more at xmas ,new year and some weekends .we are planing new year eve day and night in the park which we still get in for free on our pass and a 2nd day in the park not sure when .we do get 10% on new Annual Passes and on tickets i think. If any one is getting there on the 28 dec it might help some one .we are also planning 2 days in paris as well :Smile:

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
I think the restriction on fantasy card is between the 26th - 30th Dec.
So is it just the 3 families going then...seems to be from this thread.
Really looking forward to it now....not long to go....::bigsmile:

DavidEJM

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
We'll be there from the 30th to the 2nd.

Re annual passes, we renewed ours in July and got 18 months for the price of 12:thumb:.

OP
OP
robinmclaren

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
hi

not had passes before just used tickets so will take up the offer please

shall we do a round up of total going on about the 20th , i am ready now , trying to wrap work up but will still take me a couple of weeks to finish it all off any tidy up

just booked lapland for next xmas ( no not mh ) and then heading to st ives in mh for new year festivals as this was superb last year , ayr holiday park top class facilaties with hook up 10 minuite walk to town centre

OP
OP
robinmclaren

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
going list

list of people going appears to be

robinmclaren..............robin, michaela, spencer
terry c.......................terry , nichola,david, josh
errpaul.......................
tommytli.....................
davidejm....................

names and ages of any children appreciated for party bags , if not eating on day will still bump into
:roflmto:

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
new year

HI We are planning going down sunday 27 dec we live near blackpool i hope to set off around 12 but my wife might have to work in the morning .Hope to spened the night at dover then on ferry in morning .Will not be having any sit down meals just fast food to keep cost down. This will be our 3rd visit this year and the passes works out cheap if you get 2 or 3 visits in might even get a week in april on the same pass .Have just booked 2 weeks for orlando next year as well .Are we going to try and park all together if we can .
Many Thanks Terry

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
generator

Also i will be taking a generator to run when needed i found out when we were there in october it came in handy are we all taking one . :roflmto:

OP
OP
robinmclaren

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi
27th we are leaving , ferry in late afternoon and planning on travelling through until there , so fingers crossed should be there for 28th morning
yes generator going , a nice quite honda ( here goes for a kippor debate ) , we are taking food for meals all apart from 31st but i remember the steak house was quite sensible money for 1 night
would probably be good to be in the same area if possible , we are definatly aiming on not being to far from toilet block that is for "coach drivers only"

:Blush:

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
coach drivers only

HI
You are ok to use the toilet block no matter what people say when you paye your 13e to get in. you will get a list and a plan off the car park (sorry if you have don this before ) and on the list it sayes you can use the toilet block .we should be at dlp at 12.30 give or take an hour 28 dec.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back