Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I am not sure it is the "bankers" that organise and run the brilliantly convenient online banking system that are getting the whopping bonuses...

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

nicklb

Free Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
12 months
The threads about on-line scammers you have the wrong thread Link Removed

Where do you go when you get hit by fraud..........your bank!

I am sure the people who actually run and manage the online system will get massive bonuses as they will be making considerable savings on workforce labour

OP
OP
S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Where do you go when you get hit by fraud..........your bank!

I am sure the people who actually run and manage the online system will get massive bonuses as they will be making considerable savings on workforce labour

True ;but it is not about bankers and bonuses there is already a thrread running on that its about the increase in online scammers and how to protect yourself.

See my original post!

nicklb

Free Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
12 months
True ;but it is not about bankers and bonuses there is already a thrread running on that its about the increase in online scammers and how to protect yourself.

See my original post!

I know, my wife has just been done for a £300 scuba dive in Austrailia by some kind person ( if only)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

sinbad1

Deleted User
A timely warning !!

3 December 2009

Police close fake online stores targeting Christmas shoppers

More than 1,200 scam websites targeting Christmas shoppers were shut down today in an unprecedented online raid.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/shopping/2009/12/police-shut-down-fake-online-stores-?utm_source=mainsite&utm_medium=sidebar&utm_campaign=box

Yes Jim it seems they are out in force this year i think 1200 scams may only be a part of the overall scams, and no doubt there will be a lot of unsuspecting trusting people scammed this Christmas.

Regards

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back