Pilote R800S......any good? (1 Viewer)

petrab

Free Member
Nov 11, 2009
Kent
Funster No
Hi all again......I need to pick your brains again :helpsos:......Does anyone know much about the Pilote R800S?

We've been given the chance to buy a 20yr old one, we like the look of it, but don't know much about them....can you help?

As you know we are complete beginners and don't even know what we need to be asking when looking at motorhomes, we've been glued to ebay and see some nice ones but there so far away usually and we want to know as much as we can before we decide to go and take a look. Can you give us some suggestions please?

Thanks again
Petra

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
I have a pilote galaxy 700 on a 312d Mercedes auto 11 years old one of the best i have had be a long time before i change this one:thumb:

Upvote 0
Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Great vans 4 travel seats up front that swivel to form a lounge area ideal for coffee stops. Rear lounge so you could have a night owls lounge and an early birds one. Is it the 4 berth or the 5 with the second row of seats converting to a single?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi all again......I need to pick your brains again :helpsos:......Does anyone know much about the Pilote R800S?

We've been given the chance to buy a 20yr old one, we like the look of it, but don't know much about them....can you help?

As you know we are complete beginners and don't even know what we need to be asking when looking at motorhomes, we've been glued to ebay and see some nice ones but there so far away usually and we want to know as much as we can before we decide to go and take a look. Can you give us some suggestions please?

Thanks again
Petra

Hi Petra,

Andy in our Sales Office lives in his Pilote, not sure what model it is, give him a ring and pick his two brain cells:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back