English motorhome break-ins in the Algarve (1 Viewer)

traffic

Free Member
May 23, 2009
Funster No
We first learned in Lagos (from UK motorhomers John & Vera) of a thief who targets only Uk motorhomes. Vehicle is old Burstner on German plates with distinctive pink childs bike on back. Occupants believed to be Moroccan gipsies husband wife & 2 children + rottie puppy. John & Vera witnessed 1 crime. Met again in Sagres as they spread word to UK homers their van was broken into by SAME thief who they saw driving away! Reg no. to follow hopefully tomorrow. Police actively seeking this thief for numerous thefts- any sightings to them. Stay safe - don't be isolated!

johnnerontheroad

Free Member
Dec 11, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I wonder how they know they are english and not scotish, welsh or irish?:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
Got my mate Bob from fort wiliam here and we plan to go to the algarce soon.
Normally the scots are too miserable to go to the algarve they stay at home n moan. ha ha . They also get annoyed in spain that scottish whisky is cheaper there than at home .Then drink enough to sink a battle ship and say its not very good quality ha ha. have fun we will cheers alan.

delbert

Free Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
coz only the English can afford to go the Algarve :roflmto:

Being from Scotland I take exception to that, plenty of money in Scotland we just spend it a little more wisely

OP
OP
T

traffic

Free Member
May 23, 2009
Funster No
Motorhome Thefts

Ok smart arses ,we caught him last night,he came back to Sagres, and tried it again, i even helped put handcuffs on the dirty smelly Bosnian gypsy . My the police over here are rough they gave him some slap and took him away for some more.:ROFLMAO:

johnnerontheroad

Free Member
Dec 11, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ok smart arses ,we caught him last night,he came back to Sagres, and tried it again, i even helped put handcuffs on the dirty smelly Bosnian gypsy . My the police over here are rough they gave him some slap and took him away for some more.:ROFLMAO:

Glad you caught him but there will be another along any time mores the pitty. Well done.:thumb:

Dave

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back