LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Today we've arrived in El Rocio near Huelva. Camping Aldea. Staying for 2 nights.:thumb:

Any FUNSTERS here??? can see some GB Reg plates.:roflmto:

Going to Monte Gordo in Portugal on Wednesday for a few days.:Smile:

May 22, 2008
Funster No
lucky you, why not knock on the door of the UK reg van and introduce yourself ?What is the weather like there at the moment and do you know what the forecast for Portugal is , it's horrible here in Southampton, rain and high winds.:Smile::Smile:

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
lucky you, why not knock on the door of the UK reg van and introduce yourself ?What is the weather like there at the moment and do you know what the forecast for Portugal is , it's horrible here in Southampton, rain and high winds.:Smile::Smile:

Oh I probably will get chatting to them if I see them! Just thought I'd see if there are any Funsters here! :Smile:

Weather is gorgeous - wall to wall sunshine - 20+ deg in the shade- very hot in the sun!:thumb::thumb:

Don't know the weather forecast for anywhere!! Sorry!

What I do know is that it's been much better than last year so far - no snow on the Sierra Nevada yet - last year the ski runs were open early November!:Eeek:

When are you coming over?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Marie ------ Pretty soon I hope, going direct to Portugal I think, as a matter of interest what does it cost for a couple of nights on the site you are on, we used to wild camp at El Rocio but don't think you can now ??:thumb::thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Marie ------ Pretty soon I hope, going direct to Portugal I think, as a matter of interest what does it cost for a couple of nights on the site you are on, we used to wild camp at El Rocio but don't think you can now ??:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Camping Aldea is an ACSI site - so €15 a night if you have the card. Not sure how much otherwise.
Don't think wild camping is allowed now - at least it wasn't when we were here Jan 2008.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back