Thetford Fridge / Freezer (1 Viewer)

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
I have an Ace Airstream 680FB fitted with a Thetford Fridge / Freezer , but whilst running on 12v in transit the fridge temp used to rise and things in the freezer started to give, I rang Thetford a couple of weeks ago and they informed me there was an upgrade to fix the problem and advise I contact my local Thetford Agent my nearest 9 miles away Sutterton Caravans Nr Boston Lincs to order the upgrade and make a date for the work to be done . I have just collected my motorhome fix completed , so how about that for fantastic service from both Thetford and Sutterton Caravans ..:thumb:

S

stagman

Deleted User
I have an Ace Airstream 680FB fitted with a Thetford Fridge / Freezer , but whilst running on 12v in transit the fridge temp used to rise and things in the freezer started to give, I rang Thetford a couple of weeks ago and they informed me there was an upgrade to fix the problem and advise I contact my local Thetford Agent my nearest 9 miles away Sutterton Caravans Nr Boston Lincs to order the upgrade and make a date for the work to be done . I have just collected my motorhome fix completed , so how about that for fantastic service from both Thetford and Sutterton Caravans ..:thumb:

Hi ,Could you tell me what model Thetford you have , and any idea what the upgrade is as I have been having similar problems with mine , Thanks

OP
OP
L

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
Without going to check the model No its the one with the separate freezer on top with the curved doors running on gas and elect it was great although a bit gas hungry but fitting an extractor fan in the top vent to draw the hot air off has made it more gas efficiant.
The upgrade was a new modulator and a more powerfull 12v heater device.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back