Next years another year (1 Viewer)

clarify

Free Member
Jul 19, 2009
Funster No
Hi all . I am Ray and my partner Claire,bought mhome last year but only been able to use it a couple of weekends so far . This being due to claire having kidney transplant and having to attend hosp 3 times a week but have at last been given all clear for one week so are going to tenerife on sun 22nd for one weeks sun before they change thier minds again .Am looking forward touring wales and scotland next year and will be coming to some meets to meet you all and pick your brains

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Ray & Claire, and :welcome:to MHFun.:thumb:
Enjoy your trip to the sun:Cool:, look forward to meeting you at a Fun meet next year.:thumb:
We will be spending some time in Wales next year::bigsmile:, that's if it stops raining there by then.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Ray & Claire.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

WELCOME to MH Fun good to hear Claire is doing well. Hope you enjoy your time in the sun.

We spend a lot of our time in Scotland, great scenery, west coast especially, and far north if you like being on your own.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
Hi all . I am Ray and my partner Claire,bought mhome last year but only been able to use it a couple of weekends so far . This being due to claire having kidney transplant and having to attend hosp 3 times a week but have at last been given all clear for one week so are going to tenerife on sun 22nd for one weeks sun before they change thier minds again .Am looking forward touring wales and scotland next year and will be coming to some meets to meet you all and pick your brains

Hiya Ray and Claire, welcome, and next year can't come soon enough, things can only get better, as the song goes.

Lets hope so anyway, the last one hasn't been much fun for you two by the sound of things, so fingers crossed for improvements on the horizon.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
pick your brains

Oh boy have you got your work cut out.

Don't know about brainS but there was a rumour one got stuck under an RV and couldn't run away.

Have fun in Tenerife, only been once, fantastic place but I heard they were closing off the volcano area so they can charge to let you drive up there. Worth the money anyway.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hiya Ray and Claire, welcome, and next year can't come soon enough,

We're all wishing our lives away at this time of the year.

Got to admit those heading south and looking forwards to the winter have got it right.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
That bad eh.

We all have to go through those before we die. It was in the small print and no opt-out option.

Too true Brian glad when this years over.

Had to scrap our last Scotland trip problem with one of our dogs, but working out now.

Roll on.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back