For the big boys with the big tools (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I meant the ones with the RVs and Toads & trailers….not what you thought
The photos I put on of the Aires in France October 2009

Caumont sur Garonne
RVs ...........No........ you would not get on, to small and to tight....unless you overhang the canal about 6 meters...leave this site for the smaller boys
Motorhomes with toads ......maybe but you would have to un-hitch if you can..And then leave the toad in another bay or at the end where vans turn around and come back to reverse into the bay...that is possible
The site is free electric 1 euro for 45 mins…….water 1 euro for 15 mins

St Front la Riviere
RVs .......YES....you would get ok the site is like a big circle
Motorhomes with toads and trailers....YES ......you would get in ok (as above)
This site is free….electric free( 2 power points)….water free…clean toilettes on site (not the hole in the floor) :ROFLMAO: plenty of picnic tables and a small river right at the side if want to fish

Bergerac
RVs and Motorhomes with toads and trailers not suitable as it is at the side of the road so you would have to park side ways and take all the bays !!!!!! Not sure what the charge for water as we did not use!! But a beautiful place for walks and the town

Bourdeilles
RVs .......YES....you would get ok the site, either on the pitch between the river and the side of the football field or the car park site.......(As two artics came into site to turn around and out)
Motorhomes with toads and trailers....YES ......you would get on ok (same as above)
This is a beautiful site and a lovely, not deep river…….(there was a French man we got friendly with he was picking crayfish out of the water from under the rocks) with the chateau just across the river, that you can go up into the tower
The artist studio on the bridge,
The site is free……………the water Jetton and possible electric is jetton…

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
Here are some pics taken at the Bergerac Aire, and one of the town. I was there at the beginning of October. It's a beautiful site, and the water is free.

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Here are some pics taken at the Bergerac Aire, and one of the town. I was there at the beginning of October. It's a beautiful site, and the water is free.

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

Like the pictures Great .....what about the site for RVs and Toads !!!! not sure myself

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
Like the pictures Great .....what about the site for RVs and Toads !!!! not sure myself

There were a couple of 30' RVs there when I arrived. Whilst there were only 10 marked spaces for vans, there is plenty of parking on the half mile or so up to the bridge, perhaps as many as another 60 spaces. You could easily detach and park the toad.

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
There were a couple of 30' RVs there when I arrived. Whilst there were only 10 marked spaces for vans, there is plenty of parking on the half mile or so up to the bridge, perhaps as many as another 60 spaces. You could easily detach and park the toad.

Fine........................ thanks.....................Mel........I have altered Bergerac

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back