Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Not sure I am uploading correct as it taking a long time and I can only put 4 to 5 photos at one time, so if any funster can advise any quicker method please do...:Doh::cry::Eeek:
ALSO IF YOU GET FED UP WITH THE PHOTOS :ROFLMAO::thumb::Blush: just say
Mel

this was a very clean well kept site....and well done to the village

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Link Removed

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Bergerac october 2009

A very chic motorhome in Bright LemonYellow...must be new on a Renault, had reversing sensors all along the rear.....must have been working because he only 6mm between him and the fence

Bergerac...late October 2009

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Not sure I am uploading correct as it taking a long time and I can only put 4 to 5 photos at one time, so if any funster can advise any quicker method please do...:Doh::cry::Eeek:
ALSO IF YOU GET FED UP WITH THE PHOTOS :ROFLMAO::thumb::Blush: just say
Mel

this was a very clean well kept site....and well done to the village

View attachment 3413

View attachment 3414

View attachment 3415

View attachment 3416

View attachment 3417

Best way, I think, is create an album then you can just put a link to it in your message and then anyone on a mobile has the choice of ignoring them. Look on the home page, LHS, members albums. You can put 25 in there.

Uploading does take a L O N G time because when they say you have 1Mb broad band that is downloading ( which is what we need most of the time ) but is about one tenth of
that speed.

I suspect Jim is not keen on members albums, he's steered people at flicker etc more than once, so that is another way of doing it, a link to a free flicker account. Like this
Link Removed

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
This a beautiful aire, the one in the book was taken at the of the football pitch next to the river, these were taken on the car park at the side of the river...beautiful site across from the chateau......the artist studio on the bridge.......lovely free Aire all you to pay for was the water at the Bourne
The site in the Aires bible is page 24 no 84……Called Bourdeilles
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Best way, I think, is create an album then you can just put a link to it in your message and then anyone on a mobile has the choice of ignoring them. Look on the home page, LHS, members albums. You can put 25 in there.

Uploading does take a L O N G time because when they say you have 1Mb broad band that is downloading ( which is what we need most of the time ) but is about one tenth of
that speed.

I suspect Jim is not keen on members albums, he's steered people at flicker etc more than once, so that is another way of doing it, a link to a free flicker account. Like this
Link Removed

Thanks brian will have a look...Jim has been on to me PM to correct things but seem ok overall

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Melvin and other French Aire Visitors.

Any chance when you inform us of these wonderful aires that you could please include a Google map link of the site, why?

A large number of Motor home owners tow using an 'A' frame and also own large motor homes :Blush:

Having a Google map link would be extremely useful and allow us to,

1. See how good / bad the access is to the aire, once committed you cannot reverse very far (few feet) with a A frame. :Sad:

2. See the size of the aire (especially if a couple are parked on there) and if compatible with their Motor home. :Smile:

Mick

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Melvin and other French Aire Visitors.

Any chance when you inform us of these wonderful aires that you could please include a Google map link of the site, why?

A large number of Motor home owners tow using an 'A' frame and also own large motor homes :Blush:

Having a Google map link would be extremely useful and allow us to,

1. See how good / bad the access is to the aire, once committed you cannot reverse very far (few feet) with a A frame. :Sad:

2. See the size of the aire (especially if a couple are parked on there) and if compatible with their Motor home. :Smile:

Hi Mick & Pat......all these are in the Aires book "all the Aires France"...I have put the page number and the no on the page , if I have missed one I am sorry, ( as I have been downloading these I seem to loose everything and have to start again)....so let me know and I will gladly send it on....but at the moment they are mainly in the Bordeaux...and the Biarritz south of france on the atlantic side and just inland Bergerac area.

If you send a PP I will try and tell you if you can get on the aire with your set up...tell me how long the M/H and train behind you

Mel

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back