Spanish Phone (1 Viewer)

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Any one that has a Spanish pay as you go sim card they use here in Spain will find soon that they wont work unless you have registered them here with a name an address:Sad:

ArenqueRojo

Free Member
Nov 10, 2008
Anywhere in Europe, so fa
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
13 years
Does the address have to be in Spain or France or can it be a UK address?
Is it just a registration where any old address would do - say a campsite?

Thanks for the heads up on this one.

Patrick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
kenspain

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Does the address have to be in Spain or France or can it be a UK address?
Is it just a registration where any old address would do - say a campsite?

Thanks for the heads up on this one.

Patrick

You need a N.I.F number and an address here went to day with my Spanish friend to do his phone took 10 min thats all.

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Any one that has a Spanish pay as you go sim card they use here in Spain will find soon that they wont work unless you have registered them here with a name an address:Sad:
All unregistered phones in the UK are going to be cut off too,don't know the date of this but it is to do with anti terrorism .:RollEyes::RollEyes:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, we found this in Germany, we wanted a sim for wifi, just find a young man in a T Mobile shop, and let your young wife chat him up, and bob's your uncle he sorts you an address.:winky:::bigsmile: Bob.

OP
OP
kenspain

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Hi, we found this in Germany, we wanted a sim for wifi, just find a young man in a T Mobile shop, and let your young wife chat him up, and bob's your uncle he sorts you an address.:winky:::bigsmile: Bob.

Not the same here they have a company looking into some of the address if you give a false one its a nice fine you will end up with.:cry:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

That's all well and good Bob but we don't all have beautifully stunning, child brides like you... ;-)

JJ

Frankia

Free Member
Sep 24, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I bought a SIM in Germany for use in a dongle. The 1st thing I had to do was register it either on line or by 'phone.

I got on line at a wifi enabled stelplatz and registered the 'phone using the address of the 'van's manufacturer. Well the 'van is my home when there and the manufacturer is it's parents home - tongue stuck well and truly in cheek!

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
My wife's phone refused to work (No Service) when we travelled back through Spain into France. Rang Orange France, who said that the SIM card was faulty, and that they would send another to our UK address.

Went to an Orange dealer in Bergerac who refused to sell us one because we didn't have a French address!! We stopped at a Mr Bricolage centre just outside of Bergerac, which had an Orange concession. They had no problem selling us one, and they used the shop address to complete the form.

That was 7 weeks ago - we're still waiting for the new SIM to arrive.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back