Free Member
Jul 22, 2014
Lytham St Annes
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 630SE
Exp
5years
Anybody at either Campsite Playa de Mazaroon or Camping Javea? Trying to pre-book a week at each for next February/March but despite several emails (via ASCI site) I've had no response. Already been told by one other site that they are fully booked for same period next year. Any help much appreciated.

OP
OP
Ianne

Ianne

Free Member
Jul 22, 2014
Lytham St Annes
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 630SE
Exp
5years
Damn autocorrect!!!! Should read JAVEA & MAZARRON...........Doh!!!

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Playa de mazzaron....I rang them about a week ago wanting to book a pitch for 2 weeks beginning of dec,they said they don`t do bookings over the phone,even though i was willing to pay a small deposit ???.They said ring a couple of days before we arrive??.:(.Seems a bit pointless really.

OP
OP
Ianne

Ianne

Free Member
Jul 22, 2014
Lytham St Annes
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 630SE
Exp
5years
kip - many thanks for that. Agree with you fully. Given that there seems very little chance of getting a reply will look for somewhere else.

Reactions: kip

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
That's great,(y) spoke to a friend who's staying at mazzaron who enquired for us & it appears that they don't take bookings unless it's for 1 month or more.Like the place but not sure I want to be grounded for a whole month. Oh well !!.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
every one should go there . and benidorm . dont go anywhere else just them two places .
Used to do loads of work around there & pass it a couple of times a day but it always appeared overcrowded & did nothing for me . Didn't help looking down into it from the apartments going up the cliff face.:DAlso, when it was full the ones who parked all over the waste ground opposite didn't help either.
I wouldn't be able to stay there as I'd always be thinking of the gota fria in'89 when the water level was 27' above the bridge. :LOL: which had to be replaced as the other disappeared.:giggle:

Benidorm I like. I'll alwyas go in there to eat if passing.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i used to like the camp site that closed now between mazarron and bolnuevo,or even across the road from it .
but as you say it does flood sometimes .
the more you travel the more you see and hear. remember some just follow guide books .
my experiance has shown me never go where the guide books direct you.
and lonely planet books are the worst.
used to be nice right on the port at mazarron but that was years ago.
or out by the palm trees before they put the new road in .

kickstart

Free Member
Dec 13, 2008
south yorkshire, Benidorm
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
4 years
What do you think Alan,as a fellow Doncaster lad (well Conisborough) have we done right ? first trip to Spain booked ferry too Santander allowed a couple of days down to Benidorm and booked in to La Torreta for 30 days (can't resist a bargain 15 euros a night) then not sure where to go heading back end of Feb.
every one should go there . and benidorm . dont go anywhere else just them two places .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: kip

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I must be on a winner then, never been there but booked a week in benidorm mid Nov,then who knows?Just gonna wing it. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back