Free Member
Nov 3, 2008
Barnsley
Funster No
MH
low prowfile
Exp
15 years
Hi Folks we are going on a 10 day trip 1st December starting at Brugge then progressing into Germany , via Mastreicht , then Rhine Moselle finishing at Trier . can you reccomend any stellplatz on route as we want to use only these. We have just returned from Brigewater Carnival Somerset the largest illuminated carnival in Europe , it was spectacular! we stayed at BQ overnight in town £5.0 donated to charity . well worth it!:thumb:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi if you go here: Link Removed

Theirs a download for stelplazt.

Or go here: Link Removed

To download the lastest version from their site.

Olley

Last edited:

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

We have recently returned from Germany and Belgium and while I don't know your reason for stating that you only want to use Stelplatz's, But if its anything to do with cost then I would suggest that you compare the charges against campsites as some of even the free Stelpltaz charges for electric were more costly than some of the campsites we used albeit we were using our ACSI camping card most of the time,

Its also worth noting that the Aire in Brugge is normally the same price as Camping Memlin and on Memlin you get free showers, water and waste plus a better level of security in my opinion and I beleive that you may have to pay extra on the Aire for water albeit I am not totally sure of that. The only down side to Memlin is either a 20/25 min walk or a 5 min bus ride but I think the above extras far out way the downside, In my opinion, we have used both but now only use Memlin.

Hope that helps

Hi Folks we are going on a 10 day trip 1st December starting at Brugge then progressing into Germany , via Mastreicht , then Rhine Moselle finishing at Trier . can you reccomend any stellplatz on route as we want to use only these. We have just returned from Brigewater Carnival Somerset the largest illuminated carnival in Europe , it was spectacular! we stayed at BQ overnight in town £5.0 donated to charity . well worth it!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Lucky lucky you , think of us poor sole working::bigsmile:

If your doing the Xmas Markets, then include valkenburg, just in Holland, Brugge n Koln are both good but imo Valkenburg is by far the best, and cheapest:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back