Spain - New Radar and Camera traps activated! (1 Viewer)

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Spain continues to increase the installation of new style radar and camera traps. Many are now looking for infringements other than speeding...... mobile phone use by drivers and non compliance with seat belt law.
Beware also the dreaded "average speed" cameras so common in the UK.

Follow the link for more details.

Link Removed

Bryan

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
It would be nice to see some enforcement in the UK,,,Good for The Spanish,,,BUSBY,,

From what I have seen, heard ..... and experienced. ... in the UK, surely overkill is the norm when it comes to enforcement?

Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
From what I have seen, heard ..... and experienced. ... in the UK, surely overkill is the norm when it comes to enforcement?

Bryan
Don't know about where you live but you can please yourself here in Derbyshire,,traffic police non existent ,,,,,they never leave the H.Q. BUSBY,,,

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
in the UK, surely overkill is the norm when it comes to enforcement?
I've said this before but if that were the case then the authorities would make a fortune from commercial vehicles exceeding 60 mph on the A19 between Tyneside and the A1 :) That's quite apart from the cars which exceed 70 :)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I've said this before but if that were the case then the authorities would make a fortune from commercial vehicles exceeding 60 mph on the A19 between Tyneside and the A1 :) That's quite apart from the cars which exceed 70 :)
56mph for trucks,,majority are limited to this but somehow a few seem to get around the legislation..BUSBY.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

Bryan

Only for speeding cameras. Dangerous driving of all kinds goes unpunished until the accident.

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Only for speeding cameras. Dangerous driving of all kinds goes unpunished until the accident.

Must admit that most of my driving in the UK is as a visitor these days and limited to London and the Eastern Home Counties where there appears to be an abundance of cameras, traps, average speed thingys, ANPR gadgets, LEZ equipment and of course the ubiquitous CCTV....... everywhere. In SE UK Big Brother is definately watching you lot!!

Bryan

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Must admit that most of my driving in the UK is as a visitor these days and limited to London and the Eastern Home Counties where there appears to be an abundance of cameras, traps, average speed thingys, ANPR gadgets, LEZ equipment and of course the ubiquitous CCTV....... everywhere. In SE UK Big Brother is definately watching you lot!!

Bryan

Yes, all of that and nothing to improve safety. Where have all the good old coppers gone !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back