Free Member
Oct 16, 2016
Ealing
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello everybody, I'm about to buy a motorhome after years of overthinking it. I've tormented myself by going around in circles thinking I could have a van that did everything. I've finally accepted that there must be compromises and one vehicle just can't do it all. I live in London so my first van will need to be LEZ compliant. I can't wait!

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
:welcome4: i think the vans engine will have to be euro 6 to be allowed , might be wrong .
sorry also my misses says for living there , shes a millwall fan btw.

OP
OP
Nicolas

Nicolas

Free Member
Oct 16, 2016
Ealing
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello Wigster, I' ll look into the Euro 6. I'm determined to get one before the years out...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
Good luck , its a pisser that in the capitol city you just cant buy what you want to drive , the worlds gone mad.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Spanda

Free Member
Jun 13, 2016
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 590 RS
Exp
Hello everybody, I'm about to buy a motorhome after years of overthinking it. I've tormented myself by going around in circles thinking I could have a van that did everything. I've finally accepted that there must be compromises and one vehicle just can't do it all. I live in London so my first van will need to be LEZ compliant. I can't wait!

My 2008 Euro V Swift Sundance on a 2.3 litre Fiat Ducato base is LEZ compliant so you may have more options than you imagine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back