Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Likewise Dazzlin makes me happy ............ BUT I HAVN'T DONE IT YET. :(

Filling the water tank, emptying the toilet cassette, filling my drinking water, filling the fridge, changing the duvet cover, filling with diesel ............ oh when all this is done ... lovely feeling .. :) till my satnav takes me the wrong way :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Grasscutter are thay caching much down there at the mo
Depends where you fish. My local beach is mainly shallow and sandy. Dogfish ,Bass and whiting about at the moment. 4 miles up the road at Selsey the run of cod is starting.

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Looking at my van sitting in my van sleeping in my van driving my van but this weekend its Grankids time that makes me happy too

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
What makes me feel good..
Ummm..
A blat through twistys on the bike

A plate of baked beans on toast

Spoiling my dog rotten with hugs and play time

Fixing something a raft of other so called pro's could not fix ( esp when the fix is so easy and quick there is absolutely no charge to make !)

Getting shit faced with a crowd of friends all doing the same ( which reminds me.. I did one of the above type fixes this very morning.. Chap shot off and came back with a litre of Ireland's finest whisky ! .. )

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Sleeping the whole night without having to get up for a wee. Fresh bread and Lurpak butter. Sitting under a fishing brolly in the rain catching fish. Putting on a coat and finding £4.50 in the pocket. Playing in my duo, "The Two Bees" in the corner of a pub and being paid for doing something I love. Lamb Madras. Having my feet tickled by Mrs theBass. Playing with someone else's dog. Watching Manchester United occasionally play well. Eating pears and plums from our back garden.

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
Falling asleep listening to the rain on the roof, and waking up because it stopped.. swapping beer with a fellow camper and getting to drink things you would never buy..

Foreign cheese.

Getting an earlier boat.

A lovely parking spot with no high restrictor.

And as a kid, going to sleep over the engine bay of our VW, and waking up in the morning and not knowing where you were.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back