crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
can anyone tell me where I can get FloGas in Faro Portugal all the garages I ask say they dont have it, also what do they call Flogas here, a problem getting them to understand what I want
thanks in advance

crabs.

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
GPL, are you wanting to exchange a bottle or refill a fixed tank. If exchange best look for a eupermarket, if fix3ed tank, look for gpl pump at petrol statons.

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
You cannot exchange your English bottle in Europe as mentioned previously, however if you go to Bouliqueime on the N125 not that far from Faro, there is a guy who fills English bottles, he has all the adaptors for different bottles, so no worry there. As you turn off to Bouliqueime he is just on the right hand side.

Hope this helps?

Reactions: JJ
Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Flo Gas,,,can't get it everywhere in the UK,,no chance of British gas abroad,,,BUSBY:D:D:D

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
If you are there for a while , I would think the best thing to do is buy a new or secondhand Portuguese bottle and regulator to fit and just change your pipe over.

OP
OP
crabman

crabman

Free Member
Mar 31, 2016
Anglesey Wales
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
everyone's getting the wrong end of the stick on this thread I all ready have a GasFlo system with the adapters for each Country, the problem is getting Gasflow, anyway headed for Madrid now so I just keep on trying to get it, doing a lot of wild camping so I need the Gas, thanks anyway for your replies I am in Seville at the moment see if I can get it here,

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
everyone's getting the wrong end of the stick on this thread I all ready have a GasFlo system with the adapters for each Country, the problem is getting Gasflow, anyway headed for Madrid now so I just keep on trying to get it, doing a lot of wild camping so I need the Gas, thanks anyway for your replies I am in Seville at the moment see if I can get it here,

You don't mean GASFLOW you mean LPG,,,either propane or butane. It should be available at garages.....BUSBY.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
You asked about "flogas" not "gas low" two entirely different things

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
try these .http://www.mylpg.eu/stations/spain/list

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
as has beensaid ,it is Glp in Spain/Portugal.If you look at a garages price sign, if they sell it it will be the bottom price & in cents.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

maxi77

Free Member
Mar 20, 2013
Kingdom of Fife
Funster No
MH
coacbuilt
Exp
If he had asked the right question there are plenty of gpl garages in the Algarve and he would have topped up days ago. Also a quick question to those who he was camped near would probably have resulted in a sensible answer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back