• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Tow Ball Bike Rack (1 Viewer)

Nov 23, 2015
Burwash, Horsham & The Dordogne
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2016
IMG_2737.JPG
IMG_2736.JPG

Bike Rack for sale £25.00
Fits onto Tow Ball of Van.. I had it fitted to our AutoTrail 2016 van.. works perfectly.. Electrics and locking mechanism works very well.. A good few years old, but could be good for transporting 2 bikes around cheaply..

Collection from Horsham. RH12 2LB or Burwash. TN19 7LP

OP
OP
Steve and Kat
Nov 23, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2016
Hi @Steve and Kat
Do you know what the weight limit is on your bike carrier?
Thanks
Sharon
Hi @Steve and Kat
Do you know what the weight limit is on your bike carrier?
Thanks
Sharon

I'm afraid I don't know the weight limit. It was originally purchased to carry two Electric Bikes and had been carrying them for a good few Years. My father gave me the rack 2 years agoand we just used it to carry our normal road bikes.. The actual rack itself is very sturdy and quite heavy. I can stand on it when it's hitched up. I'm 90 Kgs !!

I don't know if that helps at all, but it works, is tough and a bargain for someone.
Hope this helps.
Thanks
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 9, 2015
🇵🇹
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Every day a schoolday
Hi Steve - yes that does help, thanks.
I'd like to say we'll have it but being up in County Durham might be a slight obstacle :unsure:
Are you planning on getting to any rallies/meets/shows? Maybe we could meet somewhere halfwayish if you are.
Cheers, Sharon

Marcus75

Free Member
Sep 12, 2016
southampton
Funster No
MH
HYMER b544
Exp
new
Hi Steve
Is this still for sale? If it is are you able to advise the height? If possible I would like a tow ball bike rack to use on our Hymer, which already has a two bike rack fitted. What I am wondering is if there are two bikes on the existing bike rack there would not be enough room for two bikes on the tow ball carrier. I hope that makes sense!
rear of hymer.png

OP
OP
Steve and Kat
Nov 23, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2016
Hi Marcus.. we are at the NEC today and tomorrow and staying up here till Sunday @ Warwick, so will measure it when we get back if thats ok ??

Back Sunday !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back